Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
Ofcourse G-d exists. Where do you think all this beautiful universe comes from? You think everything came from science? Well the brightest scientist in the world Albert Einstein said "science without religion is lame"

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
Ofcourse G-d exists. Where do you think all this beautiful universe comes from?
It didn't "come" from anywhere, it existed at time=0.

You think everything came from science?
Came from science?

Well the brightest scientist in the world Albert Einstein said "science without religion is lame"
Einstein said a lot of things:

Einstein said:
"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."
Einstein said:
"For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them."
So?

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
Ofcourse G-d exists. Where do you think all this beautiful universe comes from?
...I suggest you read the thread. You don't have to read every single post but if you honestly don't understand the scientific stance on this question you don't have a leg to stand on in this argument.

Just to clarify: simply saying "it's too good to be explained by science, therefore God must exist", is not a logical step that you can take in your thinking. It does not have to be so.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
Did you know Albert Einstein was Jewish?
Ofcourse he believes in G-d.

Just to clarify: simply saying "it's too good to be explained by science, therefore God must exist", is not a logical step that you can take in your thinking. It does not have to be so.
Where do you think all of this comes from? Don't be stupid and think it all comes from science. You can think what you like, but when your time comes you will be punished.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
Did you know Albert Einstein was Jewish?
Ofcourse he believes in G-d.

Where do you think all of this comes from? Don't be stupid and think it all comes from science. You can think what you like, but when your time comes you will be punished.
hahahaha, you must be a troll.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
hahahaha, you must be a troll.
I am not a troll. You are a scientist who doesn't understand science even. Why do you think all the people who believe in science are always starting Arts? :rofl: They are so funny.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
It's a troll, I thought so from the pic but I respond to whatever...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
I am not a troll. You are a scientist who doesn't understand science even. Why do you think all the people who believe in science are always starting Arts? :rofl: They are so funny.
What?

So science and art are mutually exclusive now then?

You're a troll. And you're creepy looking.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
It's a troll, I thought so from the pic but I respond to whatever...
All you have to do is classify me a troll. The purpose of that claim is to aggravate me to give you a upper hand in the debate. I'm all too familiar with that tactic it's the oldest tactic in the book, but it wont work with me.

You believe in science and I will bet you have never studied science at university. Why is that? Why wont you take the time to study what you believe in as your G-d? I studied Jewish studies because I am a Jew. An engineer studies engineering studies because he wants to be an engineer.

If you want to worship science you should study it atleast to find out how little it can explain even with recent scientific advancements in the major universities.

So science and art are mutually exclusive now then?
Science and religion are mutually exclusive.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
lol @ his other thread where he can help you break into the jewish dominated business community
I can offer you a free consultation if you like. Please keep all professional discussion to messages.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
You have 6 posts, a username about the hsc even though you apparently graduated in '98 and you spout unfounded illogical bullshit in all your posts, what are we supposed to think? That you're serious?

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
You have 6 posts, a username about the hsc even though you apparently graduated in '98 and you spout unfounded illogical bullshit in all your posts, what are we supposed to think? That you're serious?
If you read any of the 6 posts you would know I'm a consultant to students and professionals alike. I spend alot of time with HSC students and I can see how seriously some of them take the HSC.

That's why I came here to offer my professional expertise.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
If you read any of the 6 posts you would know I'm a consultant to students and professionals alike. I spend alot of time with HSC students and I can see how seriously some of them take the HSC.

It's obviously a troll... there was that hsc=life person.... sigh srsly just get out of the thread. It's not funny here.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:

You list one of your favourite TV shows as being A Current Affair. How can we take anything you say seriously? (Unless, of course, you like to watch it because it's hilariously bad).

You have yet to offer an argument with any solid foundation as to why you believe in God. If you're really not a troll, try to offer one so we can get the discussion back on track?

edit: beaten to it. contribute properly or gtfo.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
How can we take anything you say seriously?
I'm not going to post in this thread with you idiots but I will say something and hope it changes your opinion. How can you have a serious discussion about G-d if you you don't take G-d seriously?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Does God exist?

Please refer to the thread title - Does God exist?

How can we take him seriously if we don't even know if he exists or not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)