• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I want 4 wives.

Which religion allows me such comforts?
Life isnt about what you want, you filthy hedonist

self-denial
crushing guilt
slave morality

These are the things that our insignificant lives must be directed towards

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
lol.
i am my own god. look i respect that you dont like the idea of religion or the fact that i personally believe in God. I know im not the smartest person on earth, i dont know everything from the bible, and im probably one of the crappiest and hypocritical christians. but seriouslyyyyyy whats with the attitude, calmmmmmm your farmmmmmm woman. or man. i dont know. but seriouslyy im just putting my opinion out there, you dont have to like it..if you dont like it..im fine with that..if you do well i dont know im fine with that too.

oh and stop being so pissed at gus.
lolwut? You are your own god?

You really are a hypocritical Christian...

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
lol.
i am my own god. look i respect that you dont like the idea of religion or the fact that i personally believe in God. I know im not the smartest person on earth, i dont know everything from the bible, and im probably one of the crappiest and hypocritical christians. but seriouslyyyyyy whats with the attitude, calmmmmmm your farmmmmmm woman. or man. i dont know. but seriouslyy im just putting my opinion out there, you dont have to like it..if you dont like it..im fine with that..if you do well i dont know im fine with that too.

oh and stop being so pissed at gus.
No, you purposely misconstrued facts in order to present your biased side of an argument, and then, when you were corrected, you completely ignored the objective reiteration of the truth, and instead decided to repeat your point despite having been proven wrong.
Hence, you're an idiot.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
No, you purposely misconstrued facts in order to present your biased side of an argument, and then, when you were corrected, you completely ignored the objective reiteration of the truth, and instead decided to repeat your point despite having been proven wrong.
Hence, you're an idiot.
and ur side of the argument isn't biased???

(and once again, i do not believe in god, just in case u think that!)

Adilis

HSC
Hence, you're an idiot.
HHAHAHA! what is this like? it feels like im in some sort of court being judged by someone who thinks he's like wayyyy smarter than me.

LOOK SMART ASS. there is no argument here..im not arguin that your opinion on God is wrong.its not..because not too long ago..i felt the same way as you did. it is not a biased argument...if you know the actual definition of biased, its favouring one side.Yes, i believe that God exists but thats my religion not a freaking argument..im not trying to proove to you how much of a christian i am. im just simply stating that i believe in God. that is all..now if you have a problem with that..well TOUGH. i havent been proven wrong by any of your arguments..because i dont actually take in anything you say...i believe in God, and there's nothing you can say or do to change who i choose to believe in. you got that? and if you still dont understanddd, well maybe for starters you should really remove that stick up your arse, that might make it easier for you to understand what i'm actually trying to say here.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
HHAHAHA! what is this like? it feels like im in some sort of court being judged by someone who thinks he's like wayyyy smarter than me.

LOOK SMART ASS. there is no argument here..im not arguin that your opinion on God is wrong.its not..because not too long ago..i felt the same way as you did. it is not a biased argument...if you know the actual definition of biased, its favouring one side.Yes, i believe that God exists but thats my religion not a freaking argument..im not trying to proove to you how much of a christian i am. im just simply stating that i believe in God. that is all..now if you have a problem with that..well TOUGH. i havent been proven wrong by any of your arguments..because i dont actually take in anything you say...i believe in God, and there's nothing you can say or do to change who i choose to believe in. you got that? and if you still dont understanddd, well maybe for starters you should really remove that stick up your arse, that might make it easier for you to understand what i'm actually trying to say here.
Unfortunately, true Christians are those who actually criticise Christianity, questioning its teachings but stilling finding the faith to believe. Your notion of 'I believe in God, and there's nothing you can do about it' merely highlights the fact that you follow for the sake of following, not because you really accept it deep down.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
and ur side of the argument isn't biased???

(and once again, i do not believe in god, just in case u think that!)
No, it wasn't. I was simply presenting the fact that within the Bible God condones or even commits just as much genocide as is comitted today. I then gave logical and simple reasons why genocide today may appear to be more widespread than ever before. It was only once she ignored this and continued to be intellectually deficient that I started placing my own opinions into my arguments.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
That would probably be because I am way smarter than you.
You're a 13 year-old dropkick who is trying to voice a malinformed opinion upon a philosophical argument without depth or breadth, and you continue to fail whilst doing so, due to the fact you are way out of your depth in this thread.
Look, just go suck some dick and take some crack. At least you can't fail at that. And now there's something in your life you can look forward to.

Unfortunately, my hearing is in no way located near my rectum. If indeed yours is, I would kindly (althoughly not in the least bit concernedly) advise you to consult your local GP.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She deserves it.

MJ-47

HSC
whts the name for the type of philosiphy that believes that we as humans cannot prove that god does or doesnt exist...i dont think its athiesm but something else entirly....anyway can some one tell me plz?

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
whts the name for the type of philosiphy that believes that we as humans cannot prove that god does or doesnt exist...i dont think its athiesm but something else entirly....anyway can some one tell me plz?
Agnosticism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)