Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

bazrah

HSC
Okay, this is it guys next religion/antireligion poster gets neg rep from me. STAY ON TOPIC. This thread is about 'Does God Exist?' not 'Should we bag out religious people?' or 'I believe in God so deal with it'.
Sorry, I apologize and restract my statement based on this post.

aimee935

HSC
sorry mirakon

1Cor.6,9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts (NIV: nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders, NJB: the self-indulgent, sodomites),
1Cor.6,10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Rom.1,26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural,
Rom.1,27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error.

bitch

omg as previously stated if you ask for forgiveness it will be given! you cant just read certain bits of the bible and think you know it all!

and besides weren't you arguing that the bible can't be used as proof yet your stating it to support your argument? yeah your wrong bitch

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
omg as previously stated if you ask for forgiveness it will be given! you cant just read certain bits of the bible and think you know it all!

and besides weren't you arguing that the bible can't be used as proof yet your stating it to support your argument? yeah your wrong bitch
"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A

but why should that be labelled as wrong?
Because your God said so?
And does that give you the right to say/do things to that person, based on your god?

No.

Maybe, if you had some evidence to support the fact that the bible is supposedly the absolute word of god, then yes, the little anti-homosexual part might have some credibility. But because your going off something 'faith', with no credibility, it seems like your just ignorant, and a blatant homophobe. Why should someone who is homosexual, ask for forgiveness, when 'God made man in his image'..

Great.

aimee935

HSC
because intended for a man and woman to be together. Adam and eve not adam and steve. Im not homophobic like i said some of my best friends are gay. You dont see em throwing stones at them. The bible is the word of god and i choose to live by it. It's as simple as that.

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
because intended for a man and woman to be together. Adam and eve not adam and steve. Im not homophobic like i said some of my best friends are gay. You dont see em throwing stones at them. The bible is the word of god and i choose to live by it. It's as simple as that.
AHHH I WANT TO STRANGLE YOU. :jedi::jedi::jedi::jedi::jedi:

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
lol people always say "ohhhhh my friend is gay and im christian so that proves im not homophobic alright?!?!?!"

and @ your post, you dont stone them cus you'd go to gaol for that.

aimee935

HSC
lol people always say "ohhhhh my friend is gay and im christian so that proves im not homophobic alright?!?!?!"

and @ your post, you dont stone them cus you'd go to gaol for that.

definition of homophobic: "irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals"

Would i really be friends with gay people if i was homophobic?

aimee935

HSC
well we learn from the bible yeah? so we know his response to life's problems.

aimee935

HSC
through the bible, different signs he gives people, experiences all different ways

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
through the bible, different signs he gives people, experiences all different ways
but you're praying to him?
i mean, whats the point of praying if its all there in teh bible?

OHHH or do you mean that when you pray and ask a question, an eriee wind will blow and magically turn the pages of a bible and reveal your answer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)