Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

aimee935

HSC
Hi Aimee :)

The burden of proof if there is or isn't a God lies with you. You take the position that there is a God. So the burden lies with you.

The atheist says "there are no good reason to believe in god", he doesn't say "I know that there is no God."

.. fucking blonde ..

No you know what it really doesn't. I believe in god and that's my opinion you wanna change that prove it.

i know for a fact that that statement doesn't represent that of every atheist. Your just fuck wit with big words.

love xxxxx

trickx

HSC
No you know what it really doesn't. I believe in god and that's my opinion you wanna change that prove it.

i know for a fact that that statement doesn't represent that of every atheist. Your just fuck wit with big words.

love xxxxx
Opinions doesn't have anything to do with facts. You can believe the the world is flat, doesn't make it true.

Look up the definition of atheism if you can't take my word for it. Atheism in the "lack of belief in a god". See the difference? It's not "affirmation there is no god".

Saying that atheism is a religious position is the same as saying that NOT collecting stamps is a hobby ..

heHeHeee ureee KyOotee bebe

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
Haha, i could go on about how creationism, the first cause argument, the bible, etc. are all totally flawed inherently, and your entire religion topples on itself, and how your only argument is faith, which;

Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence.
— Richard Dawkins

So, no, i'm just tired of dealing with a fucking idiot like you. I hope your foolishness follows up on you, in the form of a bullet to the head, or a punch in the face.

The onus, is on you.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

aimee935

HSC
Opinions doesn't have anything to do with facts. You can believe the the world is flat, doesn't make it true.

Look up the definition of atheism if you can't take my word for it. Atheism in the "lack of belief in a god". See the difference? It's not "affirmation there is no god".

Saying that atheism is a religious position is the same as saying that NOT collecting stamps is a hobby ..

heHeHeee ureee KyOotee bebe[/quo

faith.

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
Faith you say?

Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence.
— Richard Dawkins

There you go. Thats what faith is.

bazrah

HSC
Yes. "The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations that forget GOD."

I have forgotten God, but am not turned into hell. God has not acted, and he never lies.

/B/
Well, I'm not really going to argue this because I wasn't really looking for a debate as I have too many assignments to do.
I just thought it was amusing that you spent the last hour trying to get someone to prove to you that God exists only to make the statement at the end of the argument that God doesn't exist which can't be proven thus pointing the responsibility onto yourself to prove his unprovable non-existence.
The verses prove nothing for more than three reasons, but I can only be bothered writing three.
Firstly, it's David writing a song and God doesn't have to do what David tells him. You obviously are lacking knowledge of the Bible.
Secondly, no timeframe is given of when the wicked will be turned into hell.
Thirdly, anyone could argue that the Bible is just a book from an Abrahamic religion. It doesn't actually prove anything for or against the existence of a deity.

aimee935

HSC
Haha, i could go on about how creationism, the first cause argument, the bible, etc. are all totally flawed inherently, and your entire religion topples on itself, and how your only argument is faith, which;

— Richard Dawkins

So, no, i'm just tired of dealing with a fucking idiot like you. I hope your foolishness follows up on you, in the form of a bullet to the head, or a punch in the face.

The onus, is on you.

bahahahahaha so glad your getting angry :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

trickx

HSC
Faith?

If I were to make an extraordinary claim, don't you think I should support it with extraordinary evidence?

If I made the claim that you were a rapist, why isn't it that the police and judiciary don't take my claim on faith and lock you up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)