Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

idkkdi

HSC
So repeating myself for a second time, what part of my point did you think you were responding to? I already proposed the absence of any flaw that being perfection would be a state of which you can possess free will to an extent of it being actual in the sense that the all decisions are not free outside of the same state and mode of existence i.e internally multiple decision options. Whereas, free will, to be self determined must entail external multiple options in so far as whatever the subjects state of existence is. So it's self refuting to even posit a claim because preceding factors from making internal options with the state of perfection would entail having the possibility or ability to change your state of existence 🤣
in equally obnoxious language: one might volley a sophisticated retort positing that the inherent nature of volitional agency is not inexorably tethered to the dichotomy of moral judgements—good versus evil. Rather, it is the plethora of potentialities and the exercise of choosing from these manifold alternatives that encapsulates true free will. Perfection, in its unblemished splendor, need not be the antithesis of choice, but could indeed be the zenith of it, if such a state still encompasses a spectrum of preferable outcomes, each resonating with the individual's inner symphony of values and dispositions. The crux of free will, hence, is not diminished by the absence of evil; instead, it is affirmed by the autonomy to navigate through a labyrinth of equally luminous pathways, unfettered by the shadowy presence of malevolence.

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
in equally obnoxious language: one might volley a sophisticated retort positing that the inherent nature of volitional agency is not inexorably tethered to the dichotomy of moral judgements—good versus evil. Rather, it is the plethora of potentialities and the exercise of choosing from these manifold alternatives that encapsulates true free will. Perfection, in its unblemished splendor, need not be the antithesis of choice, but could indeed be the zenith of it, if such a state still encompasses a spectrum of preferable outcomes, each resonating with the individual's inner symphony of values and dispositions. The crux of free will, hence, is not diminished by the absence of evil; instead, it is affirmed by the autonomy to navigate through a labyrinth of equally luminous pathways, unfettered by the shadowy presence of malevolence.
This doesn't answer anything I said. Do better please, you just told me a story.

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
@Atheist/agnostic slayer The burden of proof is on you. Prove to me there is a God.
It's so amusing when atheists always say this same burden script, hilarious.

Anyways ... Let's do this

P1-A: Some things are in motion.
P2-A: If some things are in motion, then they are put in motion by another.
C-A: Therefore, they are put in motion by another.

P1-B: If they are put in motion by another, then either this goes on to infinity or it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other.
P2-B: They are put in motion by another. C-B: Therefore, either this goes on to infinity or it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other

P1-C: Either this goes on to infinity or it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other
P2-C: But this cannot go on to infinity.
C-C: Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other.

Superlatively proven:

Premise 1: Amongst existences, there are certain beings that are greater/lesser in respects of being (hot, cold, funny).

Premise 2: Greater and lesser are terms that necessitate superlatives.

Premise 3: Superlatives of the respects are the cause of the gradations of being in said respect (heat energy would be ultimately responsible for the gradation of heat in all things that are hot/cold).

Premise 4: If superlatives do not exist, then there is no objective referent for these degrees. Premise 5: Statements without an objective referent are non-cognitive.

Conclusion 1: Therefore the superlatives of these respects of being objectively exist.

Premise 6: Degrees of certain respects resemble the superlative of that respect. (PPC).
Premise 7: Transcendentals have gradation. (Truth, Goodness, existence, reality, unity)
Conclusion 2: The superlatives of these gradations exist (From P5 and C1)

Premise 8: Existence, Truth, Goodness and unity itself have gradation. (Transcendentals)
Conclusion 3: There is a superlative existence and reality which is the necessary foundation for all other grades of existence, goodness, truth and unity. (P3 and P6)

Conclusion 4: The necessary superlative existence is what is known as God.

If you want the predicate notation tell me, otherwise list the premise which you disagree with and explain why

idkkdi

HSC
It's so amusing when atheists always say this same burden script, hilarious.

Anyways ... Let's do this

P1-A: Some things are in motion.
P2-A: If some things are in motion, then they are put in motion by another.
C-A: Therefore, they are put in motion by another.

P1-B: If they are put in motion by another, then either this goes on to infinity or it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other.
P2-B: They are put in motion by another. C-B: Therefore, either this goes on to infinity or it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other

P1-C: Either this goes on to infinity or it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other
P2-C: But this cannot go on to infinity.
C-C: Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other.

Superlatively proven:

Premise 1: Amongst existences, there are certain beings that are greater/lesser in respects of being (hot, cold, funny).

Premise 2: Greater and lesser are terms that necessitate superlatives.

Premise 3: Superlatives of the respects are the cause of the gradations of being in said respect (heat energy would be ultimately responsible for the gradation of heat in all things that are hot/cold).

Premise 4: If superlatives do not exist, then there is no objective referent for these degrees. Premise 5: Statements without an objective referent are non-cognitive.

Conclusion 1: Therefore the superlatives of these respects of being objectively exist.

Premise 6: Degrees of certain respects resemble the superlative of that respect. (PPC).
Premise 7: Transcendentals have gradation. (Truth, Goodness, existence, reality, unity)
Conclusion 2: The superlatives of these gradations exist (From P5 and C1)

Premise 8: Existence, Truth, Goodness and unity itself have gradation. (Transcendentals)
Conclusion 3: There is a superlative existence and reality which is the necessary foundation for all other grades of existence, goodness, truth and unity. (P3 and P6)

Conclusion 4: The necessary superlative existence is what is known as God.

If you want the predicate notation tell me, otherwise list the premise which you disagree with and explain why
proving some higher form of existence that is god is one thing. proving a biblical human god is another.

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
not a human god. and if its not a human god then whats the point of thinking about it?
A human God lol. This repetition gives me strong feelings that you are muslim from my personal experience but anyways, what's the objection to Jesus being God?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)