• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God Exist? (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I was quoting purely to show you what you wanted...that the bible talks of levels of sin, i did not quote to prove that God existed

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
acmilan said:
1. I only started quoting because you asked where in the bible did it talk about levels of sin

2. How could Jesus be the devil when it clearly states in the bible that he himself met the devil and was tempted

3. You cant commit unforgivable sin since you dont believe in God and hence you havnt realised him and rejected him

4. If i give you all my money, then you will have to do the same and give it to others that need it. Obviously they are talking about people that actually need help

5. Traditionally sex is designed by God for procreation. If you dont procreate and have not given your life totally to God then you are effectively sinning .: sex is ok if done for procreation, as expressed by most religions, ie. sex outside of marriage and contraceptives are not allowed - none of this is really new, they have been issues for centuries and continue to be

hmmm this seems logical except for the last part. What was the purpose of erogenous zones if the only purpose was to procreate.

Why make it "fun" in the process??????????????

why does the anus have alot of nerve endings, if it serves only as a passage and has nothing to do with procreation.

What is the purpose of the clitoris then

hahahahaha i cant spell

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
You have to make people want to procreate, it is also stated that sex is for the pleasure of humans, but primarily to procreate

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
acmilan said:
You have to make people want to procreate, it is also stated that sex is for the pleasure of humans, but primarily to procreate
quote any statement in the bible that says sex is for the pleasure of humans.

you say this:
acmilan said:
Traditionally sex is designed by God for procreation. If you dont procreate and have not given your life totally to God then you are effectively sinning .: sex is ok if done for procreation, as expressed by most religions
but if u can find me a quote in the bible that says sex is for the pleasure of humans u would be contradicting yourself (or the bible would be contradicting itself) as why say that

1 sex is traditionally meant for procreation.
2 If u dont procreate when having sex then u are sinning
3 sex is for the pleasure of humans also (as stated by u or the bible)

wtf is going on here?

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
yes, and i'm sure if i knew heaps about sikhism i'd find the exact same type of obsurdities, and if i don't it's mearly humanist...
you would think that because u are a humanist

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
my goodness........don't you people have better things to do than continually debate a topic that no one can proove, or, disprove?????........stop wasting your internethours and do something more useful with your time.

K

katie_tully

mossup said:
my goodness........don't you people have better things to do than continually debate a topic that no one can proove, or, disprove?????........stop wasting your internethours and do something more useful with your time.
Thank you for showing us that with apparent maturity comes productivity.
Mind telling us what you're doing here telling US what to do with OUR time?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
mossup said:
any suggestions????????????????

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
ah fuck, y wont that other chick answer, is she getting scared or something, i would really like to have a discussion with this scientifically "enlightened one"

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
why has this become a religious discussion of make believe?

'oh so according to ur religion in heaven you'll have sex with virgins, well in my religion we just play cards & smoke pot all the time'

ffs...

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
mossup said:
i already disproved it.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
why has this become a religious discussion of make believe?

'oh so according to ur religion in heaven you'll have sex with virgins, well in my religion we just play cards & smoke pot all the time'

ffs...
wtf.....its not make-believe, were quoting from the bible here, and i still have not heard a response from ACmilan.......

the crux of the issue is a contradiction in the bible.

try to be more inferential

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)