does ipt get harder in yr 12? (1 Viewer)

angelsyuna

HSC
does ipt get harder in year 12? what do you do? i'm considering whether i should drop ipt or not...depending if it gets harder or not.

Beege

HSC
hmm i've checked it out, doesn't seem too bad, just remember ur diagrams (Data flow, IPO etc.) and facts and ur set

Bijs

HSC
I would say the HSC course is a bit harder, since you are basically doing MS Office programs in prelim (from memory...) HSC is more theory based, but nothing's mind blowing. I studied IPT the least pre-HSC, but got my highest mark in it. The lesson is, IPT is, and always will be easy. Stick with it unless you really suck.

Valency

HSC
It's not harder so to speak. But it does become a heck of a lot more boring.

Beege

HSC
i find it interesting, can't wait to start the multimedia option (Website design assignment yeahhh!) and I don't mind communication systems either.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Valency said:
I didn't think it was possible for IPT to become *more* boring without breaking some sort of universal laws. :( I think that's where most of the problem lies though, being motivated enough to work hard at it.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Boredom in a subject is usually generated by the teacher's inability to teach the subject interestingly. Which is a shame, because my teacher got 1st and 3rd in IPT last year so he must be doing something right. Even though, I myself, don't know what it is.

Beege

HSC
my teacher can be interesting as she showed us and explained to us the school's network system in the library for our communication systems topic.

M

mizanila1

Since were on the topic of IPT, i need a big favour from someone. It would be very very helpful if someone could upload there Major Project ( Creating a database, about the medical centre). I need it urgently. Most students did this last term but our one is due this term i just need help to see how it looks like. Please be kind enough to upload it. many thanks :D

Cheers

HSC
ipt is a funny subject to me, i guess.. casue i always slept in class.. though stressed.. but in the end i got 83// well its not as good.. but then for my state.. is okayy...

ipt i guess.. if id listened more in class.. it would of been beneficial, though the highest mark in my school was 89 hehe..

IPT is a boy subject... noting that majority of my guy friend aced the IPT... ie. Semerifyy hehe and Anguyen... hehe but yeah

i wouldnt really worry.. all my worrying.. haha.. i only studied the night before IPT casue i had eco the day beofre.. and ipt was last.

BUT yeah.. dont think ipt is that hard? remember the symbols .. important and project work.. stuff i guess

goodluck!!:)

Beege

HSC
i have a few girls in my IPT class but it's all boys in my software class

G

gaoOO

Valency said:
i totally disagree. The year 12 course is much more interesting than the year 11 course. Prelim is nothing but "here are 7 information processes" and that's the extent of the course.

With response to the initial post, having done accelerated IPT, i suggest you check out the scaling first, it's capped and scales down, so unless you enjoy it and think you're going to still do better in IPT, i would suggest a bit a rethink.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
it becomes annoying. lol.

when assignments are due, the bludgers will automatically become ur friend and t hen floood ur msn with message about an assignment =p

happened to me,,,

but its not harder... i just didn't study for it enough :(

Beege

HSC
shinji said:
it becomes annoying. lol.

when assignments are due, the bludgers will automatically become ur friend and t hen floood ur msn with message about an assignment =p

happened to me,,,

but its not harder... i just didn't study for it enough :(
i could see that happening to me haha through the school's novell messaging system and probably on msn if I have them on my list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)