• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does it fit? (2 Viewers)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Bookie said:
I only want you if you're xtreme. If you reckon you're 99+ [yes, in all seriousness] UAI material, then be my tutoring buddy. If you're not that type, dont bother. Unless you actually want to go to this specific tutor. See my thread in the tutoring forum.....cbf finding the url though.
hmmm

i may not be able to get 99+ .. but i'll try as hard as i damn can !!!

why u say that though? .. brave volunteer? o_O

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I dont see why you cant get 99+, but if you push for it....

I want someone with 99+ because I personally want to get a high 98, and of lucky enough, crack into 99, but I'll have to work hard...

But if you want to go to him, then PM me [hes a Uni professor for Med Radiation Physics]

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
bleh never mind.
I'm going with my freind to a local tuition "James An" for extension maths and physics. ^-^

and working with friends does help =D

and since i get off school early on tuesday, i go with them to the library to study =]

studynoob

HSC
N/A
im trying to make time to study i do get my homework done on time is that i barely have time to study since the first thing i come home is to skateboard then either gym to taekwondo then come home and do homework which i finish at midnight! and have a 5-6 hr sleep all week and sometime fall asleep when i arrive home not a good cycle i tell ya!

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
hmmm...i usually come home spend 1/2 hour changing, putting books from school on desk, stuffing around then go to athletics training which lasts around 3 hours get home about 8 cook, clean by this time its usually 9:30 and im v tired, so i have to chill for at least 1/2 hour to an hour which makes it 10:30 and then dependant on my mood ill go on the pc or start homework or start homework on the pc...that usually lasts from anywhere between 1/2 hour to about 5 1/2 hours with an average sleep of about 4-5 hours... too much physical and mental strain i reckon and responsibility...truth be told i prob actually dedicate less then 10% of my day to sleep...maybe that explains why i need a sugar hit at recess to stay awake for the next period but by the second period im battling to stay awake...yeah and tutoring and extra-curricular activities might just break the camels back i reckon…damn online forums are addictive

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Mr.Bark said:
i usually come home spend 1/2 hour changing
you must wear a truckful of clothes....

4-5 hours sleep? my gosh..that's so little. what time do sleep/wake up? spend more time doing something boring at night (like revising calculus) and that'll put you to sleep..

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
"you must wear a truckful of clothes...."-no really i just used changing clothes to signify not doing anything constructive ie. going on pc for 20 mins...but yes that 1/2 does involve the hanging of blazers...

"4-5 hours sleep? my gosh..that's so little. what time do sleep/wake up?"

ahhh is 10% 4-5hours? and i wake up at 8:00am so what time does that make it?...no some days i do not sleep like...today (friday) where i have to wake up at 5:30am to go to sand hills at wanda to run...then get back by 10am to patrol the beach for 6 hours...not much time for sleep i usually have something like sustagen or CoQ10 to sustain me or...cranberry juice there’s some advice for late night study...cranberry juice guys. *sleep less*maybe thats why my grades are slipping

How much sleep do u get?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
My sleep varies.
i usually sleep at 11. sometimes earlier, sometimes later. Sometimes insonmia puts me to sleep at 1. my wakup time varies too. usually around 6.30 or 7 sometimes later.

Usually i get between 7-9 hours of sleep and im happy with that. :)

Does hanging a blazer take that long??

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
"Usually i get between 7-9 hours of sleep and im happy with that"
wow you have the so-called 'normal' prescribed amount of sleep...i sure dont.

"Does hanging a blazer take that long??"
and with the blazer hanging business, it is just an example of a little thing that has a cumulative effect taking about a half/hour. i will explicitly state: no! hanging up a blazer does not by itself take half an hour. I wish i could sleep more man but you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)