Does James Ruse select there maths ext. 2 class? (1 Viewer)

brendroid

HSC
I've heard a story that a James Ruse student in Year 8 was upset or something that they only handed in about 140 pages for a science report as opposed to about 200.

I mightn't have remembered the figures correctly though, so apologies for that.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Yeah, i have.
he was asian and nerdy. :)
Have you met many others? The majority of people in Ruse do 'have a life'. They just happen to be naturally talented in their academic subjects as well as have high expectations which is understandable given the environment they are in.

assiduous

HSC
Have you met many others? The majority of people in Ruse do 'have a life'. They just happen to be naturally talented in their academic subjects as well as have high expectations.
i believe it's a minority.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lol the year 12s at my school have one kid in 3 unit and noone in 4 unit. My year has 12 in 3 unit but I'm expecting that to drop to 5 next year.
Wow.

My school has 2 people in 3Unit (year 12) and we both suck at it. We just don't seem to be putting the effort in thus far. We have 3 people for Extension 1 English and none for any Extension 2 subject. In the past, we've had some kids do MX2 and do fantastically in their HSC. Others, last year for example, we've had 1 kid to 3U maths and only one person get above a 90 ATAR/UAI (same person). So my school is strange like that.

It's very depressing to see that people say they only have 2 classes.

assiduous

HSC
haha what the fuck?
I agree.

No student is born naturally talented.
It is through nurture/the way they were brought up that they become talented in their repsective areas.

They might have a capacity for problem solving, analytic thinking etc but they were not born with these.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Go to a comprehensive school, selective schools are full of nerdy azns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)