Does making notes help for certain subjects ? (1 Viewer)

Towheda

HSC
I was wondering if making notes for subjects such as religion studies, legal and eco help... I never made any notes in yr 11, i only studied from the book before an exam

RishBonjour

HSC
i did notes for eco in year 11 throughout the year, and plan to do it this year aswell
helps, A LOT!
you should

enoilgam

HSC
I was wondering if making notes for subjects such as religion studies, legal and eco help... I never made any notes in yr 11, i only studied from the book before an exam
Notes are the basis of your study in nearly all subjects (except maths maybe). For SOR, legal and economics they are essential.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
They also are a great reference for the last moments before an exam and you want to do some last minute cramming.

Towheda

HSC
Notes are the basis of your study in nearly all subjects (except maths maybe). For SOR, legal and economics they are essential.
I will start making notes for yr 12 than. However does it mean i'm screwed, because my prelim knowledge may not be as strong ? (especially for eco and sor ?? )

D94

HSC
N/A
SOR1 is probably the easiest to make notes. The syllabus is so straightforward, and if you look at the last 3 years, they all have similar questions, or at least the structure of the question. Best thing to do is look at past papers - Section II is almost a copy-paste each year!

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
why do students pick subjects that scale so rediculously bad? is like they want to fail their HSC before its even began

michaeljennings

HSC
I think it helps to have notes in most cases, but for me economics is the only subject I dont have notes for

Glorious

HSC
why do students pick subjects that scale so rediculously bad? is like they want to fail their HSC before its even began
How is SOR a bad scaler? Im pretty sure you're misinformed. Plus, dont make assumptions and generalise. She/he may be topping the subject with high marks.

D94

HSC
N/A
Because if you enjoy it, it's relatively easy to get 45+/50 which is usually a similar scaled mark when it's 45+/50. It's like getting a free E4.

interesting

HSC
N/A
notes are going to be better than reading from a book because you also have to think when you write it down & understand

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
How is SOR a bad scaler? Im pretty sure you're misinformed. Plus, dont make assumptions and generalise. She/he may be topping the subject with high marks.
if she/hge gets under 80% all up that bitch/bastard is gonna see alot of bad scaling, so he/she better get 90% and above in every test for that subject

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)