Does the Burka restrict the freedom of women (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
2 Maccabees? What kind of weird Bible are you using...

qawe

HSC
N/A
we need to get into a room every sunday and read books and talk to the ceiling? where in the bible does it say that?
well it would look like that to u, but we talk to God not the ceiling, and celebrate the Liturgy/Mass/Service

7 Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight. Acts 20:7

26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. 1 Corinthians 14:26

Let all things be done decently and in order 1 Corinthians 14:40

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Here's a question, since when does the fucking Burka have anything to do with the fucking bible, apart from competing in the "Most Brainwashed" competition?

qawe

HSC
N/A
Here's a question, since when does the fucking Burka have anything to do with the fucking bible, apart from competing in the "Most Brainwashed" competition?
nothing. i'm just chiming in. (on the conversation that was already happening)

cssftw

HSC
side question guys, why do you think 9/11 happened? Was it because OBL and Al-Qaeda were jealous of America's freedom and rights?

Because if that's what you really believe... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. nxt time try to be perceptive, and understand when the government is lying to you

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
side question guys, why do you think 9/11 happened? Was it because OBL and Al-Qaeda were jealous of America's freedom and rights?

Because if that's what you really believe... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. nxt time try to be perceptive, and understand when the government is lying to you
Lol what is this/.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Ok coming more on topic here
The hijab, is religious, it is required, HOWEVER the burqa is cultural, no where in the Quran does it say that the burqa will grant women more piety.
Therefore it is a cultural, and it is not needed in Islam

But that doesnt mean the burqa should be banned because it is only cultural, because that still restricts someone's freedoms of what they would like to where. I should be able to wear whatever I want according to my belief system, and if women who believe that the burqa will grant them more piety shoudl definitely be able to wear WITHOUT fear of rejection from society

But the standpoint is indefinitely, if the burqa goes, the hijab is next

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Whats this got to do with anything in this thread?

Garygaz

HSC
why do i have to be tolerant, i have this deep seeded desire to just plain out hate anyone who is a devout muslim, christian, jew, scientologist - anyone who watches their current affairs program on 9 or 7, old people who make me wait forever and day on public transport, cunts who don't prepay for their tickets on buses or at least dont have small change, wogs who wear gstar and that christian audiger tattoo bullshit clothing, people who tag themselves everywhere on facebook, people who post anything too often on fb, the loud mouth in every one of my tutorials who is actually the dumbest cunt in the class. ugghghghg fuck i hate everyone.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)