• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does this mean anything? (1 Viewer)

unholyXromance

HSC
Ok so I met a girl while I was on holidays in India, much to my surprise she lives only 4 train stops from where I live, or a 20 min drive. (Is that luck or what). Anyway while we were in India we started talking, and getting to know each other, anyway you know how stuff goes then.

Once again (much to my surprise), I found out we were on the same flight back to syndey, and I was sitting next to her. We had a 9 and a half hour flight, anyway, we obviously talked, and eventually said that we would only be friends with each other. Who wants to lose a friend you ment in a different country after all.

We have been back in sydney now for a few months. For the first few weeks we talked on msn and what not, you know just like normal people do. HOWEVER, now she has started calling me and vice versa. I also came into some money recently (lucky game of S - K - A- T - E). I asked her out to lunch, and a movie, and she agreed it would be nice. Now here is where the plot thickens...So it didnt seem suss that I was asking her out I made up some complete lie about how I feel bad because it seems I'm always giving her a hard time for being Christian. She isn't a fool and noticed this, anyway, before she answered she said "Oh I have to admitt, that...that there was a smooth move" to which i responded "Yeah, I thought so too"

Now that i have asked to the movies and lunch and she has agreed (even though she knew I was lying about feeling bad) does it mean anything?

Skeeta

HSC
She took your question of lunch as "will you go on a date with me"

and she accepted

Lucky you

unholyXromance

HSC
Azamakumar said:
What are teh odds that he 'met' his sister in India.
OH EM GEE!!!! She is my sister? And yet we both has a different nash?

gf man

Skeeta

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Why Am I The Only One That Thinks This Is Complicated!?!?
because its like the least complicated thing ever.

She saw through your innocent lunch, to what you really want.. which is boob/ass/love/kiss/virginity or something

And she accepted.

Therefore, she also wants your boob/ass/love/kiss/virginity.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
I find it complicated because I'm now sure what the hell you're talking about.

This is what I get from your post:
Met a girl in India
Talk on plane/msn
Ask her out
Then something about you ripping on her for being Christian and she thinks you are hitting on her?

Please clarify the final point...

And in the end if you like her then just go out with her and see how it goes

Muz4PM

HSC
unholyXromance said:
You think she wants to go out with me?
Yes.

Or she likes free lunches.

I don't see anything overly complicated.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This thread is a just a show-off.

Grats, lets move on.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
unholyXromance said:
Ok so I met a girl while I was on holidays in India, much to my surprise she lives only 4 train stops from where I live, or a 20 min drive. (Is that luck or what). Anyway while we were in India we started talking, and getting to know each other, anyway you know how stuff goes then.

Once again (much to my surprise), I found out we were on the same flight back to syndey, and I was sitting next to her. We had a 9 and a half hour flight, anyway, we obviously talked, and eventually said that we would only be friends with each other. Who wants to lose a friend you ment in a different country after all.

We have been back in sydney now for a few months. For the first few weeks we talked on msn and what not, you know just like normal people do. HOWEVER, now she has started calling me and vice versa. I also came into some money recently (lucky game of S - K - A- T - E). I asked her out to lunch, and a movie, and she agreed it would be nice. Now here is where the plot thickens...So it didnt seem suss that I was asking her out I made up some complete lie about how I feel bad because it seems I'm always giving her a hard time for being Christian. She isn't a fool and noticed this, anyway, before she answered she said "Oh I have to admitt, that...that there was a smooth move" to which i responded "Yeah, I thought so too"

Now that i have asked to the movies and lunch and she has agreed (even though she knew I was lying about feeling bad) does it mean anything?
my dick is thicker than that plot and i have a baby pin dick with no balls.

Evilo

HSC
i read that whole post and then realised there was no situation/problem. You've asked a chick out, after agreeing you two were mates... so what - you want to go out with her? go for it.

jeeze l&r used to be about trolling, bf&HSC, puberty and "am i gay" related threads.

Nat3skiz

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Why are you the only one attempting to type in caps?
lol beat me to it.

She wants to go out with you. I fail to see the complexity of the situation.

ubernuton

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Why Am I The Only One That Thinks This Is Complicated!?!?
i'll argree this is complicated but only because u think things through to much (just like me) u have 2 chose stop over thinking everything or go out with her if she flirting flirt back and end up going out

HSC
sweetie, it seems compicated to you cause ur the one in this little 'plot' as u put it :p...

really, theres nothing complicated about it :)

i think u were thinking this must just be a 'im seeing what i want to see' thing, but im pretty sure its confirmed that she likes you and wants to go out with you.

just because you agreed on a 9hr flight to be 'friends' doesnt mean anything:p

xo

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
stop over analysing. it's the worst thing to do imo

it's only complicated if you make it seem that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)