• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does this mean anything? (1 Viewer)

unholyXromance

HSC
honeyissweet25 said:
sweetie, it seems compicated to you cause ur the one in this little 'plot' as u put it :p...

really, theres nothing complicated about it :)

i think u were thinking this must just be a 'im seeing what i want to see' thing, but im pretty sure its confirmed that she likes you and wants to go out with you.

just because you agreed on a 9hr flight to be 'friends' doesnt mean anything:p

xo
thanks, I don't know why, but I found this post the most helpful.

HSC
unholyXromance said:
thanks, I don't know why, but I found this post the most helpful.
;) ur welcome, probly cause i could relate to u in this situation :)

good luck

tell us how it goes;)

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Even though aMUSEd1977 is a dirty Nazi, he wins this thread with his initial statement about the OP.

unholyXromance

HSC
OK people, just letting you all know that we are going to lunch today. So I'm going to see how it all works out, and with any luck I'll have a girlfriend by the end of today. I'll come and tell everyone about it.

HSC
fuck

way to complicate things

you should have fucked her on holidays overseas; or ATLEAST hooked up. i thought thats what you meant when you said 'anyway you know how stuff goes then.' until i read your retarded next line

i also dont quite understand why you would lead the conversation in such a way to make it ever get to the stage to where u were both 'agreeing to just be friends'..like what the fuck man..how did that even come up? way to create awkwardness on a 9.5 hour flight neither of u can escape from

if that wasnt retarded or awkward enough; for some reason it seems youve got another chance somehow n shes perhaps interested - or, you may have fucked yourself over so much with a) not making a move in india and b) saying on the plane 'lets only ever be friends' - cannot express how dumb/uneccessary that is to say

but bottom line is u asked her out; she said yes n hinted shes glad to be spending some time with you.......roll with it and if u like her make a move

HSC
just make sure you dont say 'lets just be friends' again when ur with her just cause ur too wimpy to take a chance on her. if u think you (shutting her down by) saying that is actually going to make you stay friends youre delusional...so basically

go with it, have fun, hold her hand or something..just show ur not a pussy

which to be honest may be a challenge for you..but good luck

unholyXromance

HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
fuck

way to complicate things

you should have fucked her on holidays overseas; or ATLEAST hooked up. i thought thats what you meant when you said 'anyway you know how stuff goes then.' until i read your retarded next line

i also dont quite understand why you would lead the conversation in such a way to make it ever get to the stage to where u were both 'agreeing to just be friends'..like what the fuck man..how did that even come up? way to create awkwardness on a 9.5 hour flight neither of u can escape from

if that wasnt retarded or awkward enough; for some reason it seems youve got another chance somehow n shes perhaps interested - or, you may have fucked yourself over so much with a) not making a move in india and b) saying on the plane 'lets only ever be friends' - cannot express how dumb/uneccessary that is to say

but bottom line is u asked her out; she said yes n hinted shes glad to be spending some time with you.......roll with it and if u like her make a move
Firstly I am not the kind of the guy to just crack onto a girl after knowing them for a couple of days. Secondly, fuck knows how it came up, it was 9 and a half hours and neither of us can sleep on planes. Just so you know she was the one that said she only wanted to be friends and I agreed, because i didn't see the point in arguing with her.

unholyXromance

HSC
unluckyinlove07 this is your lucky day. It went...medium, I guess. We met up and went shopping for a while, rather she shopped and I offered my oppinion on clothes (for some reason I have the same taste in clothes as her as well).

Anyway we shopped for something like 3 hours, then we had lunch. I wanted to take her somewhere decent like maybe Nandos or something, but she demanded I take her to maccas, so I got her to put it in writing the she wanted to go there even though I offered to take her somewhere else. So we got paper and pen and she wrote it out and signed it (I still have that paper as well).

So after that we went and got some stuff that she needed for school. Then we went to get my haircut-.- (thats a really long story, long stroy short...whipped is all I can say). Ok it was starting to get late by this time so we headed down to the sttion to se what time my train came, and we talked for 10 mins, unfortunately, my friend messaged me and said have you asked her out yet (which I totally forgot to do), but she saw the message. She didn't seemed bothered about it. All she said was "is that about me" and I was like "well umm, yeah". She didn't comment, rather just changed the subject and said "I had a lot of fun today we should do this again some time soon" So we hugged, she kissed me (which really threw me off) and she went to meet her dad and I piss bolted for the train.

HalcyonSky

HSC
you sound like a total pussy

Last edited:

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
yeah man...man up....wat was the point of writing something down in paper...like....wtf?...hahaha...next thing u know ur gonna make her sign a contract to have sex with you

C~liciouz

HSC
lmao.
i'm a girl,
and even i think you're a pussy.
=/

nine and a half hours, and nothing...
you forgot to ask her out...
she kissed you...

*shakes head*

blakegman

HSC
N/A
unholyXromance said:
Firstly I am not the kind of the guy to just crack onto a girl after knowing them for a couple of days. .
I think OP is closest homo. Or had penis and balls surgically removed.

Try to grow them back.

unholyXromance

HSC
sasan160 said:
yeah man...man up....wat was the point of writing something down in paper...like....wtf?...hahaha...next thing u know ur gonna make her sign a contract to have sex with you
that was so when my friend ask why the fuck they took her to maccas (which they did) i had proof (that i needed) why i took her there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)