• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does this mean anything? (1 Viewer)

unholyXromance

HSC
C~liciouz said:
lmao.
i'm a girl,
and even i think you're a pussy.
=/

nine and a half hours, and nothing...
you forgot to ask her out...
she kissed you...

*shakes head*
i didn't "forget" to ask her out. I "chose" not to ask her out, because she said she only wants to be friends, and arguing with her would not have me anywhere. Yes she pecked me on the cheek as she left. I didn't return the kiss, or try to because she was already going to meet her dad

unholyXromance

HSC
blakegman said:
I think OP is closest homo. Or had penis and balls surgically removed.

Try to grow them back.
I have a penis and balls, and I'm not the only one who knows. growing a second penis and balls would probably be a very good idea though, but I am a bisexual, so you fail as I have admitted it.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
unholyXromance said:
I have a penis and balls, and I'm not the only one who knows. growing a second penis and balls would probably be a very good idea though, but I am a bisexual, so you fail as I have admitted it.
I said homosexual. Not bisexual. You know there is a difference right ?

Have you told her you like the idea of a penis up your poo hole ? and also like the idea of sticking it up another mans ass?

Im sure she would be thrilled, being Christian and all.

HSC
seriously thouhg mate - shes not into you

1 - she made a point of saying 'lets just be friends' - girls that are into you do not say this; in fact they usually get self conscious/nervous and hope like hell you dont say it to them cause they like you. 'lets just be friends' is a massive shut down, and u must have said something that made her uncomfortable enough to say that, which again isnt a very good move ever; letalone on an unescapable 9.5 hour flight.

2 - she tooked you shopping. 'whipped' is an understatement. she thinks of you as 'one of the girls'; theres no other way to put it. chicks that dig a guy dont take/drag them around shopping..they try to impress them, and do something that atleast ull both like/that the guy will def like......in my experience anyway

3 - why the fuck would u get someone to actually sign a statement; so you could show your mates afterwards so they would believe you? thats honestly one of the weirdest things ive ever heard and maybe you should think about getting new friends if u need to show them something in writing in order for them to believe you. and i can garauntee she was thinking the same thing. i would put money on it she told her friends about it too and they laguhed about you later on over it. is deadset fuckign weird

4 - a quick peck on the cheek means nothing man. i peck my grandma on the cheek. i peck strangers (females) on the cheek saying hello/they do it to me...even girls i dont like and dont like me but havent seen for a long time do it just to be kind of polite. its compltely normal and doesnt mean shit.

i really wouldnt say it went 'medium' mate. you crashed and burned big time. not trying to be slack but you should move on, cause shes not into you at all

Muz4PM

HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
3 - why the fuck would u get someone to actually sign a statement; so you could show your mates afterwards so they would believe you? thats honestly one of the weirdest things ive ever heard and maybe you should think about getting new friends if u need to show them something in writing in order for them to believe you. and i can garauntee she was thinking the same thing. i would put money on it she told her friends about it too and they laguhed about you later on over it. is deadset fuckign weird
Yeah, mate, I found it a little confusing as to why you would make her write a statement about wanting to eat at McDonalds? I mean, that is pretty weird.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
unholyXromance said:
unluckyinlove07 this is your lucky day. It went...medium, I guess. We met up and went shopping for a while, rather she shopped and I offered my oppinion on clothes (for some reason I have the same taste in clothes as her as well).

Anyway we shopped for something like 3 hours, then we had lunch. I wanted to take her somewhere decent like maybe Nandos or something, but she demanded I take her to maccas, so I got her to put it in writing the she wanted to go there even though I offered to take her somewhere else. So we got paper and pen and she wrote it out and signed it (I still have that paper as well).

So after that we went and got some stuff that she needed for school. Then we went to get my haircut-.- (thats a really long story, long stroy short...whipped is all I can say). Ok it was starting to get late by this time so we headed down to the sttion to se what time my train came, and we talked for 10 mins, unfortunately, my friend messaged me and said have you asked her out yet (which I totally forgot to do), but she saw the message. She didn't seemed bothered about it. All she said was "is that about me" and I was like "well umm, yeah". She didn't comment, rather just changed the subject and said "I had a lot of fun today we should do this again some time soon" So we hugged, she kissed me (which really threw me off) and she went to meet her dad and I piss bolted for the train.
Currently doing some contract law study and this shit right here has made my day

wat the fuck????

The signing on a peice of paper?? Dude that is without doubt the gayest thing i have ever heard.

Please explain? The forum at the very least deserves an explanation...

albertly69sfton

HSC
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Did you buy Macca's for her? Did you offer to use your VIP card?
Wow, you are so cooooool

shannonm

HSC
N/A
what 'unluckyinlove07' said above is 100% correct. OP should read it at least 3 times, digest it, and move on.

Lolita25

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Ok so I met a girl while I was on holidays in India, much to my surprise she lives only 4 train stops from where I live, or a 20 min drive. (Is that luck or what). Anyway while we were in India we started talking, and getting to know each other, anyway you know how stuff goes then.

Once again (much to my surprise), I found out we were on the same flight back to syndey, and I was sitting next to her. We had a 9 and a half hour flight, anyway, we obviously talked, and eventually said that we would only be friends with each other. Who wants to lose a friend you ment in a different country after all.

We have been back in sydney now for a few months. For the first few weeks we talked on msn and what not, you know just like normal people do. HOWEVER, now she has started calling me and vice versa. I also came into some money recently (lucky game of S - K - A- T - E). I asked her out to lunch, and a movie, and she agreed it would be nice. Now here is where the plot thickens...So it didnt seem suss that I was asking her out I made up some complete lie about how I feel bad because it seems I'm always giving her a hard time for being Christian. She isn't a fool and noticed this, anyway, before she answered she said "Oh I have to admitt, that...that there was a smooth move" to which i responded "Yeah, I thought so too"

Now that i have asked to the movies and lunch and she has agreed (even though she knew I was lying about feeling bad) does it mean anything?
fest but random

brainwashed39

HSC
i know a wonderful cure for confusion in a relationship...
ASK HER!!
you could be blunt... or you could be more sly and ask her if she enjoyed herself and wants to do it again soon.
but it seems fairly obvious she's into you.
you're a rookie, don't be ashamed of that, but that doesn't excuse you from being clear about what you want. i was and i've been with my bf for almost a year!
if you can't talk openly about your intensions in the relationship then it's not likely to work out anyway.

unholyXromance

HSC
blakegman said:
I said homosexual. Not bisexual. You know there is a difference right ?

Have you told her you like the idea of a penis up your poo hole ? and also like the idea of sticking it up another mans ass?

Im sure she would be thrilled, being Christian and all.
mmm fortunately for me most people arnt as narrow minded as your are, and she is cool with me being bi. (That means yes, I have told her).

unholyXromance

HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
seriously thouhg mate - shes not into you

1 - she made a point of saying 'lets just be friends' - girls that are into you do not say this; in fact they usually get self conscious/nervous and hope like hell you dont say it to them cause they like you. 'lets just be friends' is a massive shut down, and u must have said something that made her uncomfortable enough to say that, which again isnt a very good move ever; letalone on an unescapable 9.5 hour flight.

2 - she tooked you shopping. 'whipped' is an understatement. she thinks of you as 'one of the girls'; theres no other way to put it. chicks that dig a guy dont take/drag them around shopping..they try to impress them, and do something that atleast ull both like/that the guy will def like......in my experience anyway

4 - a quick peck on the cheek means nothing man. i peck my grandma on the cheek. i peck strangers (females) on the cheek saying hello/they do it to me...even girls i dont like and dont like me but havent seen for a long time do it just to be kind of polite. its compltely normal and doesnt mean shit.

i really wouldnt say it went 'medium' mate. you crashed and burned big time. not trying to be slack but you should move on, cause shes not into you at all
1. THANK FUCK SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME. I would like to shake your hand, but cant because of distance an all, you know.

2. She took me shopping, because I'm the only guy that isn't scared of going into a girls shop, and commenting on clothes, that actually look good rather than just show a lot of skin.

3. the statement was a joke, she knows it was a joke, she found out I do all kinds of fucked up shit for lulz while we were in India. She was ok with it, and she even took part in some of it. As for the friends you know how teenages gus are, its like oh i got droul on my pillow (now they know its droul and nothing else) but then they come up like a line oh is that what you kids calls cum these days? So with this proof I'll be like blah blah fucking blah and they will be like oh yeah I'm sure, THEN I'll be like mother fucking bang and pull that out then we will all laugh and move on.

4. I do that kiss thing as well like the mwa mwa thing on both sides, I'm farmilar with it, I can't walk around westpoint for 10 mins without seeing a girl I know and being forced into it. But it wasn't a mwa kiss it was like a popper kiss with a little smirk after it.

unholyXromance

HSC
Muz4PM said:
Yeah, mate, I found it a little confusing as to why you would make her write a statement about wanting to eat at McDonalds? I mean, that is pretty weird.
It's called lulz, I often do strange shit, it's just me. I get a laugh out of it and dont care what any one else thinks, so it's win/win. I get a laugh and you people can think what you want condition free.

unholyXromance

HSC
Cookie182 said:
Currently doing some contract law study and this shit right here has made my day

wat the fuck????

The signing on a peice of paper?? Dude that is without doubt the gayest thing i have ever heard.

Please explain? The forum at the very least deserves an explanation...
Well well well, you too are in luck...read my previous post.

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Ok it was starting to get late by this time so we headed down to the sttion to se what time my train came, and we talked for 10 mins, unfortunately, my friend messaged me and said have you asked her out yet (which I totally forgot to do), but she saw the message. She didn't seemed bothered about it. All she said was "is that about me" and I was like "well umm, yeah". She didn't comment, rather just changed the subject and said "I had a lot of fun today we should do this again some time soon" So we hugged, she kissed me (which really threw me off) and she went to meet her dad and I piss bolted for the train.
unholyXromance said:
i didn't "forget" to ask her out. I "chose" not to ask her out, because she said she only wants to be friends, and arguing with her would not have me anywhere. Yes she pecked me on the cheek as she left. I didn't return the kiss, or try to because she was already going to meet her dad
unholyXromance said:
4. I do that kiss thing as well like the mwa mwa thing on both sides, I'm farmilar with it, I can't walk around westpoint for 10 mins without seeing a girl I know and being forced into it. But it wasn't a mwa kiss it was like a popper kiss with a little smirk after it.

you're a douchebag. 10 points for trolling though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)