Doing BBA102,ACCG253,ACCG224,BUSL301 (1 Viewer)

hsit

HSC
Hey guys!

Im doing these four units this semester...anyone else doing the same units?

Cheers:jump:

tajid73

HSC
Hey guys!

Im doing these four units this semester...anyone else doing the same units?

Cheers:jump:
Is accg224 a new subject? i might be doing it as 1 of my electives next semester after reading it from handbook

afg_stylaz

HSC
Im doin bba102 and accg253 second sem...
i think ill be goin :spzz: with the 2 accg subjects for first sem tho.

Monstar

HSC
Is accg224 a new subject? i might be doing it as 1 of my electives next semester after reading it from handbook
Smart move, Tajid. Youll be miles ahead of the kids who havent even touched consolidations.

sean1990

HSC
yup im doing BBA102. enrolled in fri night lecture but ill be going to the Monday 12-2 lecture.

Has everyone seen we have group work for this unit.....my past experience has been very bad with group work members.

Im guessing most people on here are pretty interested in being organised for uni, so is anybody in management tut on monday 9am?

Would be good to know people for the 1st tut in wk 2....to hopefully avoid lazy group members.

Lou283

HSC
yup im doing BBA102. enrolled in fri night lecture but ill be going to the Monday 12-2 lecture.

Has everyone seen we have group work for this unit.....my past experience has been very bad with group work members.

Im guessing most people on here are pretty interested in being organised for uni, so is anybody in management tut on monday 9am?

Would be good to know people for the 1st tut in wk 2....to hopefully avoid lazy group members.
That's unfortunate I am in the Monday 10am tute =) Tbh I am not sure whether we will get to choose our groups - they may have preselected them - can anyone confirm whether we get to choose our groups or not? It makes me really nervous to know my grade may be affected by a lazy so and so!

onur91

HSC
N/A
I am not sure whether we will get to choose our groups - they may have preselected them - can anyone confirm whether we get to choose our groups or not?
Don't worry, you get to choose your own groups, but you still won't be able to tell if the other students are lazy or not.

rox88

HSC
i did my bba102 first yr, first semester. It was good cos i tried really hard and all my other group members were the same. Ever since then, tbh i have had the laziest group members but they were fun though. :haha: Now im also abit lazy too.

tajid73

HSC
ACCG224 is the same as accg 323 for the first week..

aq15

HSC
That's unfortunate I am in the Monday 10am tute =) Tbh I am not sure whether we will get to choose our groups - they may have preselected them - can anyone confirm whether we get to choose our groups or not? It makes me really nervous to know my grade may be affected by a lazy so and so!

im doing BBA102 and ACST101 this year, do you happen to be in the W5C.303 tut room for bba on monday 10am? cause thats where im at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)