Doing Multiple Choice in Reading Time - Nails Allowed? (1 Viewer)

petemod

Paying Member
HSC
Hey,

In most exams that have multiple choice questions I usually am able to do a few during the reading time...Are we allowed to mark the answer using our nails? ie. Scratch it into the paper, I have done this for basically all exams previously. However BOS probably count this as cheating...

Thanks

Foxodi

HSC
You should still be able to remember the answers of the questions ^^, I usually get the multiple choice done within 1-2mins after reading time?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hunni.xx said:
bahaha i doubt dey wud even notice though.......
But if they did then the result is zero - is it really worth the risk to save what - a couple of minutes?

The supervisors are told to look out for any actions that could be considered cheating and that is one of them.

hunni.xx

HSC
cem said:
But if they did then the result is zero - is it really worth the risk to save what - a couple of minutes?

The supervisors are told to look out for any actions that could be considered cheating and that is one of them.
True, MC in business is easy enough... It will take you 5- 10 mins max doing so there's not really much gain in the whole nail thing. You'd be better off just thinking carefully about which extended responses you're going to do, as well as the short answers etc. I never really looked through MC during reading time....

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
you are allowed to. u just cant use a pen, pencil or a hightlighter to mark the page during reading time.

shona1990

HSC
hunni.xx said:
True, MC in business is easy enough... It will take you 5- 10 mins max doing so there's not really much gain in the whole nail thing. You'd be better off just thinking carefully about which extended responses you're going to do, as well as the short answers etc. I never really looked through MC during reading time....
I totally agree.
Use your reading time wisely, rather than trying to save a total of 2 mins, which you will just use thinking about your extended response later anyway. Plus, there is a chance that you may get 0 for the exam. I'm not positive about that, but I really don't think it's worth the risk...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)