Dolce&Gabbana in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Dolce and Gabanna is not haute couture. Seriously, fuck off. Don't argue with me about shit you don't know about. Just because Fergie name drops D&G in a few songs doesnt make it high fashion.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
faov said:
Actually, Dolce & Gabbana is a symbol of high fashion status.
Hence the clothing of choice for pretenious fuckwits, as Riet has pointed out.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
umm...some guy said he bought shirts for $220 each....
'nuff said.
It's high fashion.
We win.
ha!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I Bought Myself Sum Fkn Stuff Once For A Lot Of Money Lololol I live in a cunt

faov

HSC
Stop being so horrible in my thread. Can't you just be more mature and positive? Or is that beyond your kind?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
faov said:
Stop being so horrible in my thread. Can't you just be more mature and positive? Or is that beyond your kind?
It's beyond every poster here.

Not in a bad way either. If you have the means to justify spending money on D&G good for you but just because it's more expensive doesn't mean it's better quality or even better looking than cheaper garments.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
And no offence faov, but if you initiate a thread like this you're asking for an attack like this.
Sorry, jus the nature of people.

faov

HSC
zdzislaw said:
And no offence faov, but if you initiate a thread like this you're asking for an attack like this.
Sorry, jus the nature of people.
I just wanted to find a retail outlet in Sydney which sold a specific brand! Why are people so nasty on this forum? Thank you so much to all the kind users who provided me with some helpful advice. Hugs to all the kind people =D

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
there's a weird sort of outlet store at the galleria in the rocks, i know it sells D&G, not sure about Dolce & Gabbana, but prob not the latest season.

however, just across the road is gucci, ralph lauren, LV and burberry which, for your price range is a little less...how you say...EUROTRASH.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
faov said:
Can't you just be more mature?
faov said:
No offence, though I appreciate your reply, but I would rather be dead then wear something potentially embarrasing. I like to treat myself like a brand, and I have a brand image to protect, therefore I must wear clothes that represent me in only the best of ways.
Umm alright then

faov

HSC
Enteebee said:
This guy is a troll imo
No I'm not, and I can't even establish why you would think that!? Because I asked a question you couldn't answer?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
faov said:
No I'm not, and I can't even establish why you would think that!? Because I asked a question you couldn't answer?
You are so ostensibly shit I refuse to believe such a creature exists.

sthcross.dude

HSC
faov said:
That word has negative connotations, can't you be kinder? e.g. use the word 'gay'. I don't take offence to being called gay, because I am, but I don't like that f word.
Sorry. I really dont have a problem with gays, nor did i know u were gay. I often use the word fag as a joke to make fun of homophobes. I also have no problem with you enjoying high fashion. i enjoy fashion myself.

However, i do find the emphasis you place on particular labels a little foolish. there are many excellent stores in Sydney that sell high quality clothing for a fraction of the price of D&G. i cant understand why you feel you have to have these overpriced brands...

faov

HSC
sthcross.dude said:
Sorry. I really dont have a problem with gays, nor did i know u were gay. I often use the word fag as a joke to make fun of homophobes. I also have no problem with you enjoying high fashion. i enjoy fashion myself.

However, i do find the emphasis you place on particular labels a little foolish. there are many excellent stores in Sydney that sell high quality clothing for a fraction of the price of D&G. i cant understand why you feel you have to have these overpriced brands...
I forgive you :) though I disagree with your comments.

Peace =D

sthcross.dude

HSC
i still can't help but wonder why you would pay $300 for what is essentially a t-shirt or polo shirt. are u particularly wealthy? Im not having a go. Just interested.

ioniser

HSC
theres an actual Dolce&Gabbana store in queen victoria building on the second top level

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)