Dollhouse (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Trailer

OK, so it won't be screening in America until January 2009 as a mid-season repalcement - they're probably looking to make an entire series that could stand alone if it gets cancelled (and also to avoid a repeat of what happened with a certain other series by the same writer that I'm quite fond of) - but Channel Ten has already syndicated it. There's no word on when it will screen here, but it's sure as hell looking good.

persephone

HSC
It has the actress who played Katya in Neighbours.

It looks interesting but it might not have a long life span on Fox. Or here. Channel ten isn't good with it's sci-fi shows that it gets.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Well, FOX have apparently upped their original quota from seven to thirteen episodes. It's like that Joss Whedon will do what he did with Buffy: he'll create the first season as a stand-alone story so that in the event he gets cancelled, it won't matter because there will be a complete story, unlike Firefly. It's also good because he doesn't start the over-raching story arc until the mid-point of the season, generally around episodes thirteen or fourteen; Firefly was only just beginning when it got cancelled, with River being accepted as a member of the crew when she got rid of Jubal Early in such a non-violent way.

Mind you, I'd give up Dollhouse if it meant we could go back into the 'verse ... he supposedly had it planned out for seven seasons' worth of material!

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
I was going to start a subject for this. :) I've been waiting for word on this for months, then the writers strike happened... The trailer looks excellent, shame it'll be so long before it hits our television. Hopefully this won't fail like Firefly (which shouldn't have in the first place), it's been too long since I've had a Whedon series to look forward to.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
It sounds so awesome! and the plot seems pretty interesting. But the trailer that ObjectsInSpace posted is taking ages and ages to buffer, and the ones on YouTube arent working with me :mad1:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
That's because it's so damn popular. It's Joss Whedon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)