Don't Care... (1 Viewer)

LordNecro

HSC
I havn't started studying, i have my first exam 5 days from now...I have been sitting and thinking most of the time about my future and still can't see a reason to dedicate myself to this, sure i don't wanna make the last 2 years look like a waste, but i still feel like it is pointless for me because i don't know what kind of job i want, my interests are all messed up and i seem to get depressed whenever i talk about the HSC...is it really all that...it's not like i'm going into uni, so should i care? is any one else feeling the same, or got any advice or confidence/moral boosters?

JackLinScots

HSC
You should do as well as possible so that if you do decide what you want to do, you have the best possible platform to achieve it.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
cheer up kiddo, regardless of how you go in the exams soon it will all be over and you'll have some time to breathe and sort yourself out in an environment that you feel comfortable with. No one expects you to have your life sorted at 18.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
You get blue like everyone
But me and Grandpa Joe
Can make your troubles go away
Blow away, there they go...

Cheer up, Charlie
Give me a smile
What happened to the smile I used to know
Don't you know your grin has always
Been my sunshine;
Let that sunshine show...

Come on, Charlie
No need to frown
Deep down you know tomorrow is your toy...

When the days get heavy
Never pitter patter
Up and at'em boy

Some day, sweet as a song
Charlie's lucky day will come along
Till that day
You've got to stay strong Charlie
Up on top is right where you belong

Look up, Charlie
You'll see a star
Just follow it and keep your dreams in view
Pretty soon the sky is going to clear up
Charlie,
Cheer up Charlie,do
Cheer up Charlie
Just be glad you're you.

Don't worry, just try your absolute best. There are alternative pathways and many great opportunities ahead. Just try to figure yourself out and seek direction. Goooooood luck.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
neither, but i know if i do like just a few hours of work, i can improve my marks significantly

tedstedsteds

HSC
neither, but i know if i do like just a few hours of work, i can improve my marks significantly
That's it, i'm beyond the point of caring. I'm just studying, writing summaries, attempting past papers and burning time before / during the HSC just so I have SOMETHING to show for 13 years of schooling.

00iCon

HSC
Methinks you should attempt at least 1 past paper a day, in a relaxed mood or something.

q3thefish

HSC
You're not only buddy.

Just try your best and go with the flow. You'll figure out what you wanna do along the way.

Best of luck!

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
Do your best for now every second counts. Just remember, HSC isn't everything
I heard HSC fail and post success stories billions of times but I didn't realise how true they were until I witnessed first hand
My sibling got what my parents would consider a bad UAI for the HSC...I won't give you details but it was below 70
Anyway, now she hasn't thought twice about the HSC. She's reving it up in UNI getting HD'S and sitting in a course that required 90+ because she aced her first year. So forget about the HSC if you don't do great

My sister had no effing clue what she wanted to do
Now she's in accounting ...Her first year and she's earning 60k
True story - i promise

mazarati

HSC
Don't worry. There are so many different pathways into uni - without a high UAI - sorry - AAAATAR. >.>

The HSC is highly overrated. In a couple of years time, no one will care what you got in yuor HSC.

so, relax =D

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Do your best for now every second counts. Just remember, HSC isn't everything
I heard HSC fail and post success stories billions of times but I didn't realise how true they were until I witnessed first hand
My sibling got what my parents would consider a bad UAI for the HSC...I won't give you details but it was below 70
Anyway, now she hasn't thought twice about the HSC. She's reving it up in UNI getting HD'S and sitting in a course that required 90+ because she aced her first year. So forget about the HSC if you don't do great

My sister had no effing clue what she wanted to do
Now she's in accounting ...Her first year and she's earning 60k
True story - i promise
I like that :D

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
I like that :D
I'm glad. I hope it motivates you as much as it motivated me in these past 2 weeks

Oh and I forgot to add...
The people she sat in uni with who supposedly got 90+.... She kicks all their asses... According to her, a considerable amount of them are failing miserably

mazarati

HSC
I'm glad. I hope it motivates you as much as it motivated me in these past 2 weeks

Oh and I forgot to add...
The people she sat in uni with who supposedly got 90+.... She kicks all their asses... According to her, a considerable amount of them are failing miserably
yeah, people often don't realise that the HSC and the UAI are not measures of your intelligence.

It's basically whether or not you bothered to work and put effort in.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
yeah, people often don't realise that the HSC and the UAI are not measures of your intelligence.

It's basically whether or not you bothered to work and put effort in.
ROFL WOW you scare me...No jokes I was about to edit my post to write EXACTLY that XD

And it's so true, seriously +10

HSC= memory game

gorgioskit

HSC
HSC is a joke, everyone does it for the bragging rights. Every year you have so many people lining up to study law or something "really smart", but do these people really want to do something that will bore them?

The answer is of course they do, because they love the social status. These annoying over achievers really annoy me they think they can look down on you because they can recite a text book.

The HSC has NOTHING to do with life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)