dont get into a relationship (1 Viewer)

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
i never said dont go out and have a good time picking up girls one nighters or anything... ijust said dont get into a serious relationship coz making life easy gets harder when u gotta support more then urself

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
finally some1 else who has the same prespective as me, thanks, relationships are crap my ex came to movies wit me and some frens the wkend and i paid for his ticket (pirates 3, he was running late) and he didnt pay me back for it or any of the other things i paid for... TIGHT ARSE!!!
p.s. we were trying the whole 'lets stay frens thing'

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
finally some1 else who has the same prespective as me, thanks, relationships are crap my ex came to movies wit me and some frens the wkend and i paid for his ticket (pirates 3, he was running late) and he didnt pay me back for it or any of the other things i paid for... TIGHT ARSE!!!
p.s. we were trying the whole 'lets stay frens thing'
*High Five*

dont get me wrong there are times i wish i had a significant other but i look to the future and say its better for me this way.....

SweetSeasons

HSC
lifes about fun.. learning from mistakes.. moving on from them..

how you gonna learn about life if you can't share your life.. I dunno..

I think your plan has faults, try lighten up a bit aye.. money is only money you dont got none when you die

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lifes about fun.. learning from mistakes.. moving on from them..

how you gonna learn about life if you can't share your life.. I dunno..

I think your plan has faults, try lighten up a bit aye.. money is only money you dont got none when you die
money is only money but when youve got a wife and 2 kids to support on a 35000$ salary what are u supposed to do??

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
yeh, ur right with the money thing, but when you have to work hard for it (when your alive) you dont wanna waste it on sum1 who will pretty much only waste it. like yeh pressies dont really count but its money... i need my money for petrol and credit and board (so i can live at home) and then all my pay is gone - money is valuable! - when your alive

SweetSeasons

HSC
alex_london0 said:
money is only money but when youve got a wife and 2 kids to support on a 35000$ salary what are u supposed to do??
get your wife to get a job, it's fuckin 2007..

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
alex_london0 said:
i never said dont go out and have a good time picking up girls one nighters or anything... ijust said dont get into a serious relationship coz making life easy gets harder when u gotta support more then urself
why would you have to support them :confused:

Marquis de Leng

HSC
Sacrifices and compromises are always made when it comes to relationships and life in general.

SweetSeasons

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
yeh, ur right with the money thing, but when you have to work hard for it (when your alive) you dont wanna waste it on sum1 who will pretty much only waste it. like yeh pressies dont really count but its money... i need my money for petrol and credit and board (so i can live at home) and then all my pay is gone - money is valuable! - when your alive
you have to pay board and your still at high school, man ur olds are tight

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
why would you have to support them :confused:
This thread should be titled 'don't get into a relationship with a money-grubbing partner who expects you to support them, especially when you can barely afford to support yourself'

the rest of what you're saying is bs

ellen.louise

HSC
alex_london0 said:
ok your wife gets a job and eards 25000$ a year its pretty hard...

only posting this as i have a mate whose married with 2 kids at 24 and hes strugglin gbig time...
dun wanna see anyone else mess up like him
or your wife gets a job earns her 50000 a year and you die of shame cause you aren't the one bringing home the bacon? man are you fucked up. nothing wrong with not wanting to get married if it's not for you. but using money as an excuse for being too insecure to go out and live is pretty fucked up.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Ooh, clever, using reverse-psychology.

Tell us NOT to get into a relationship to force us into one. Nice.

-P_D

SweetSeasons

HSC
alex_london0 said:
ok your wife gets a job and eards 25000$ a year its pretty hard...

only posting this as i have a mate whose married with 2 kids at 24 and hes strugglin gbig time...
dun wanna see anyone else mess up like him
what can I say.. a pack of 12 condoms costs like 7 bucks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)