dont get into a relationship (1 Viewer)

l.i.s.s

HSC
I totally agree, as fun as it is i just got out of a relationship and two days later he's with someone else.. all the stupid jewellery he bought me is useless and i spend so much money on birthday pressies and stuff.. For wat?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
l.i.s.s said:
I totally agree, as fun as it is i just got out of a relationship and two days later he's with someone else.. all the stupid jewellery he bought me is useless and i spend so much money on birthday pressies and stuff.. For wat?
Not rly

you could pawn it for a tv or something cool :D

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
finally some1 else who has the same prespective as me, thanks, relationships are crap my ex came to movies wit me and some frens the wkend and i paid for his ticket (pirates 3, he was running late) and he didnt pay me back for it or any of the other things i paid for... TIGHT ARSE!!!
p.s. we were trying the whole 'lets stay frens thing'

haha never be a fool and try the "lets be friends" routine. It never works.

And I agree with alex_london0, you guys are young, dont get into a serious relationship cause its just going to break up anyway. Your too young to know what you want in a partner.

Save your money, focus on your career and studies, then when you are older, then settle down. In the meantime, still go out and have fun, meet alot of ppl. dont be tied down to 1 person and waste ur youth!

gig giddy gig....alright.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)