Dont understand him? (1 Viewer)

zoeanne

HSC
haha nar well that idea changed.. i got in and everything was all ready to go. then sooked in and didnt wanna move. so im at tafe doing my Diploma then i might go..

zoeanne

HSC
haha i know but yea i did..
im a sook i know that too.. too much of a mummy and daddy girl i think.. :)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I agree with the people who said ..he only wanted you because he couldn't have you.

Many guys are like this. He wasn't attracted to you, he was attracted to the fantasy of you. He wanted to be with you because it was so beautiful thinking of someone he thought he could never get. I know a guy..he's always like this: whenever I ignore him or be cold on MSN (not on purpose, I was just busier), he would start writing a lot, even writing emails to me. But when I reply with a long email or start replying on MSN really frequently, he would ignore me then say "sorry, I was playing a computer game, I gotta go now, chat next time"

broges17

HSC
Just root him!

If he doesn't want to do the work do it for him.

If you couldn't be fucked give him head.

And make him a sandwich

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol yes, I know a guy like that as well :) :)
He was after me for quite a while, but I kept on telling him that I didnt like him. He kept on pursuing it. When I finally told him that I liked him, we got together thenw hen the 6 week school holidays came, he drifted away from me and started a fake rumor that he was with some other girl lol...he told me something like "I think it's best for both of us if you just forget about me and move on" lol. They just want what they can't have. When I used to play "hard to get' he would really chase after me, but when I started to show signs of emotion towards him, he would back away lol :ninja:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)