Don't you just have that gut feeling? (1 Viewer)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't you have that gut feeling that says that you won't get a 90< UAI.
Well i just did, didn't feel too good. :mad1: Maybe cause of my crappy performance in my half-yearlies. Any how just wondering how everyone feels about this year. I think its safe to say we have officially entered hell and quite frankly i can't wait till this year is over.

Last edited:

holden4ever89

HSC
im estimated at sitting above 90 but im still petrified for some unknown reason im going to be scaled badly or fuck something over
and my dream of 90+ will be scrwed,

for watever reason i can even consider 89.9999 because that feels the same as a 60, it has to be 90+ for me to be happy

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
holden4ever89 said:
im estimated at sitting above 90 but im still petrified for some unknown reason im going to be scaled badly or fuck something over
and my dream of 90+ will be scrwed,

for watever reason i can even consider 89.9999 because that feels the same as a 60, it has to be 90+ for me to be happy
Maybe because you can't get 89.9999?

Sofstar

HSC
My gut feeling at the moment tells me that i didn't do well in the half yearlys. I can't wait til this year is over either.

princesskt

HSC
I get that feeling all the time :( I just hope I get a good mark :( I'm so over other crap trying to intefere with school... I just wanna do my best :(

bmwz4

HSC
yes i do at times but try and stay positive...below 90 is not good enough for me either...

Legham

HSC
I don't care what UAI i get. I just wanna work hard enough for my parents tobuy me a ps3 and a big plasma TV :D I've always been naturally smart without studying, so if i start putting in some work i should be able to get a decent UAI i guess.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
i have nightmares of getting 93.
thats horrible isnt it? its top 7% of stateish.. and yet its a nightmare..
damn these high expectations.

i have never doubted myself this much before..
like mark twaine said.. 'all you need in life is ignorance and confidence- then success is sure..'

argh!

ellen.louise

HSC
nichhhole said:

like mark twaine said.. 'all you need in life is ignorance and confidence- then success is sure..'

argh!
It's weird, hey. Cause you never know what is enough... and where to stop in the high expectations thing. :mad1:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
nichhhole said:

argh!
Exactly, but can you imagine how humiliating it would be if you ended up getting lower than 93. I thought getting a 90 was bad, then i thought about the marks needed to get that, and instantly i thought other wise.

I am sick of being an Indian, cause nothing is good anymore. If somebody gets a 99+ result, its considered okay, i mean WTF? Do they have any idea how much work/determination it takes to get that result? Obviously not, cause the HSC as far as i see, is too over-rated. 13 years of education to have only one of the count- sucks!

Last edited:

nichhhole

HSC
Shrikar said:
Exactly, but can you imagine how humiliating it would be if you ended up getting lower than 93. I thought getting a 90 was bad, then i thought about the marks needed to get that, and instantly i thought other wise.

i dontliek thinking about it full stop. but being at syd uni today really brought it all back.
wasting my time on bos isnt helping my plight
:)
ahhh :(

ZJ NingNing

HSC
ha! my cousin has a nightmare of me getting 98, she thinks it is too low.

If I cared I would have a nightmare of me getting 98 too, but I think it is too high.

The best thing is just to work hard enough to stop yourself worrying about it
-----my cousin

but it never works with me cos I dont worry too much.

ellen.louise

HSC
ZJ NingNing said:
ha! my cousin has a nightmare of me getting 98, she thinks it is too low.

If I cared I would have a nightmare of me getting 98 too, but I think it is too high.

The best thing is just to work hard enough to stop yourself worrying about it
-----my cousin

but it never works with me cos I dont worry too much.
Banned from music for six months^^^

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
I think I would just have to go burn every newspaper that published the high achievers list.
I know its not the end of the world or anything (like EVERYONE says) but after all this work, all the times you get 15 hourse sleep per week you would like to see "99.99" come up on your phone at the end of the year.

nichhhole

HSC
gypo_rich said:
This is my brother, nearly everyday after school - BRO UR NOT GONA GET above 95 (u do std. english)

^thats my brothers way of motivating, like for me to kik his uai

I got the gut feeling after i went well in yr11, after that i was like LOl there is no way thats gona happen again...

I stand corrected.

edit: does that mean my brother was right :bomb:

Enjoy your hsc all

gypo.
its time like these that we need you're handy quotes..
ie the one the cousin always tells u every time she sees you...
'the pain of...

c'mon :shy:

nichhhole

HSC
2ndbest said:
I think I would just have to go burn every newspaper that published the high achievers list.
I know its not the end of the world or anything (like EVERYONE says) but after all this work, all the times you get 15 hourse sleep per week you would like to see "99.99" come up on your phone at the end of the year.

haha you would like to see it...
but it won't happen.

not because you're not capable[as i'm sure you are probably capable..]...but because UAI'sgo up in increments of 0.05
:eek:

haha :) (L)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
nichhhole said:
haha you would like to see it...
but it won't happen.

not because you're not capable[as i'm sure you are probably capable..]...but because UAI'sgo up in increments of 0.05
:eek:

haha :) (L)
Stealin' my turf girl.

HSC
You complain if that 90+ doesn't get you into your uni course that you want. Otherwise its just plain bitching and you should really stfu because hundreds of people have to make do with some other shitty course that was their fourth of fifth preference which they don't want to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)