Dota clan for Bos (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Razor on 6.12b AI 1 on 1 with other positions closed, upgraded to 1 on 2 for practise

Sobi to make Oblivion Staff
Treads
Hyperstone

end up with Eye Of Skadi, Hyperstone, Butterfly, Boots Of Travel, Guinsoo and Divine Rapier

P

pLuvia

How am I noob? I get little things before I get those big things. But oh well I quit dota, boring and repetitive

forceblade

HSC
sladehk said:
BOS dota clan post your name's down and i'll make one coz you know the 9 ppl online requirement
add draconix
is dota a new game out on PC? or is this a online game ??

if its online game and i dont have to buy it, i be interested to join got nothing else to do now ^^

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
um yes, can someone please tell us how to get boredaussies b.net thing to work, i have it working, but i can't remember how i did it, and i want to tell others how to fix their versions ...

thankyou

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
somethings fucked right now... new godam patches always fuck shit up, i cant even get the patch to work , i need a dodgy no_cd patch version, not many will be on server cause if iam having problems heaps of em will be

M.I.A-187

HSC
The only one i played EVER was the first one with only like 6 or 7 character each side. After looking at it whoa shit time sure passes and wtf with all the new shit added into it.

Anyway if i get a copy of frozen throne and War Craft III i've be playing again. In the first version, i played as the Hydralisk the dude slaugthered heroes like flies.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
im too shit at dota at the moment, i think i'll be an embarassment to us all ...
when i become better, ill join up

P

pLuvia

I would probably join if Bored Aussie would work. And if I could bring myself to playing Dota again :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
im not so noob anymore i actually win, esp with vengeful spirit, lets play soon, im in, last few games (11-2) and (16-3) :)
playing on bored aussies ...
and yeah, @ nick1048 there is atleast 500 people minimum on bored aussies these days ...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)