dr du demotion/promotion (1 Viewer)

dawn_13

HSC
hii so i just started dr du and i’m currently in y10 a3. i was wondering how the demotion/promotion system works.

to pass the weekly quiz do you have to get over 50% or is the pass mark based on the class average? i’m pretty sure it’s that if you fail three quizzes you move down right? also does the first quiz results of the year count if you haven’t done dr du in the previous year??

how much do you need to move up a class? is this a set percentage or is it also based on class average??

thanks y’all

JiffyVFX

HSC
4 strike policy, immediate demotion if you get 4 fails e.g. absent, quiz fail incl non attempt, homework etc. you can also get termly demotion if your term average is below 60 percent for a2/a3 or 65 percent for a1 or bottom 10% of cohort. tho usually the bottom 10 percent are already below 60 percent.

promotion: 2 conditions to get promoted. 1. promoted if you get a quiz average of 90 or above after they remove the quiz score with the highest and lowest mark. They also dont count quizes when your late e.g. makeup oor online ones into your average. 2. Of those that get 90 or above the top 5-10 percent get promoted depending on class schedules and vacancies etc.

am like 90 percent sure they dont count your first quiz, it should be fine tho becasue they remove your lowest score and highest score when calculating average so if you get really bad it wont affect your average.

also idk if you know but theres hints in the desktop version of the dr du app to help with homework :p
i didnt know this whewn i started and homework took me very long since i started in the middl e of a topic :(

dawn_13

HSC
4 strike policy, immediate demotion if you get 4 fails e.g. absent, quiz fail incl non attempt, homework etc. you can also get termly demotion if your term average is below 60 percent for a2/a3 or 65 percent for a1 or bottom 10% of cohort. tho usually the bottom 10 percent are already below 60 percent.

promotion: 2 conditions to get promoted. 1. promoted if you get a quiz average of 90 or above after they remove the quiz score with the highest and lowest mark. They also dont count quizes when your late e.g. makeup oor online ones into your average. 2. Of those that get 90 or above the top 5-10 percent get promoted depending on class schedules and vacancies etc.

am like 90 percent sure they dont count your first quiz, it should be fine tho becasue they remove your lowest score and highest score when calculating average so if you get really bad it wont affect your average.

also idk if you know but theres hints in the desktop version of the dr du app to help with homework :p
i didnt know this whewn i started and homework took me very long since i started in the middl e of a topic :(
oh okay!! tysm

Test-king12

HSC
hii so i just started dr du and i’m currently in y10 a3. i was wondering how the demotion/promotion system works.

to pass the weekly quiz do you have to get over 50% or is the pass mark based on the class average? i’m pretty sure it’s that if you fail three quizzes you move down right? also does the first quiz results of the year count if you haven’t done dr du in the previous year??

how much do you need to move up a class? is this a set percentage or is it also based on class average??

thanks y’all
get out of the dr du rat race man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)