Dr Pepper's "I had good ranks and screwed them with trials" Club (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone want to join in with my commiseration?

We'll all just have to smash externals as they say, if only it was as easy as saying it.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Enilogram, I can't quantify the collateral (rank damage) as of yet. But I think there is certainly considerable collateral damage on three subjects as of yet. We'll have to see when I get them back, but heh. The point is we still have the all important external HSC to redeem ourselves, and won't the slight detour make the end result even better?

ANd SpiralFlex!!! Hi five buddy we can do this!

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
Basically for people who had good ranks and killed them with trials to commiserate in pain and look forward to externals. cause it's depressing knowing all your ranks are going down from half yearlies.
Can someone who is rank 1 in everything join this thread? :)

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
Take consolation in the fact that at least 80% of your grade is thinking the exact same thing

HSC
N/A
yep.

I'm last in 3u now because trials were worth just under 50%
My 2u rank will also take a dive

and i've missed out on my last opportunity to fix my ranks in my other subjects :cry:
They weren't too bad per se, i was top ten in everything except english, but idk, I do feel pretty guilty for burning out and getting lazy.

I really hope I can pick up my game. I've literally done nothing since my last exam...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Can someone who is rank 1 in everything join this thread? :)
Umm I don't think you'd have much commiserating if that's the case after trials, but I guess I'm not going to exclude people from a thread :p More for people who have probably thrown away rank 1s in trials (a la moi).

Carrotsticks, I read everyone calling me LHS as Left Hand Side too sometimes :p And when I actually get my trials back I'll tell you the sum of my ranks, it was 10 across my 7 subjects last time, but it'll probably be like 35 now haha

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
We can formulate a plan for the remainder of the HSC to tackle the externals!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I discovered some subjects were more crammable than I thought. But the silver lining is that we don't have to worry about ranks anymore - which is a big reliever.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I discovered some subjects were more crammable than I thought. But the silver lining is that we don't have to worry about ranks anymore - which is a big reliever.
That's a good silver lining, they're set we'll make the best of them we can. And hope our cohort makes our assessment marks at least respectable.

Maybe I'll force everyone to group study so we all do better for externals :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
That's a good silver lining, they're set we'll make the best of them we can. And hope our cohort makes our assessment marks at least respectable.

Maybe I'll force everyone to group study so we all do better for externals :p
Funnily enough. I think I would be doing more study after trials than I have ever done throughout the year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)