Dr Who (1 Viewer)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
yes thank you you have put my (negative) emotions on moffat's writing into words

ok so moving on
dinosaurs on a spaceship sounds awesome, but it promises so much i think it will be a bit of a flop.
i just really want rupert graves to say something sherlock-y
*Fingers crossed* it doesn't disappoint :)

I thought the whole souffle thing was a bit iffy *looks shiftily*

Rixon

swirv
HSC
ok so rewatching on abc
love the episode
but the inconsistencies that I've noticed and that people have pointed out annoy me :angryfire:
especially some of the stuff that flies in the face of canon or is so simple and easy to avoid, or that Moffat has just brushed over for the sake of story progression

Last edited:

Rixon

swirv
HSC
also yes pony
why'll they're not exactly obvious, I am noticing subtle hints that Oswin has met the Doctor before

Rixon

swirv
HSC
dinosaurs on a spaceship was p. cool
not amazing
but still cool.

also when the doctor was scanned and the computer said he doesn't exist
i'm guessing that's the theme for this season... "Doctor who?"
and i'm guessing that the question will be a self-fulfilling prophecy...
>Silence kill The Doctor to prevent the question from being asked
>The Doctor is still running around when he shouldn't exist - annoying on Moffat's part. The Doctor is dead, it doesn't mean he's erased from all of time and space as if he's been taken by the crack
>People don't know who he is, so they are asking the question

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
nah fucj off i loved that episode

it was just fun. it wasn't trying to be big and mysterious and shocking

so_what

HSC
What did everyone think of Amy and Rory's final episode?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
What did everyone think of Amy and Rory's final episode?
I loved the episode overall, but I thought it a bit abrupt, the way they left (even though it had been building up all episode... I'm just whingeing now because I actually want them back :D Was never a major fan of Amy before, but I think I'm going to miss her feisty-ness)... I'm looking forward to the new companion, from what I saw of her in the first ep of this season, she seemed to be pretty awesome :))

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC

THlS IS THE WORST cHRISTMAS EVER THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED FUCK

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I haven't watched any Doctor Who episodes since Amy and Rory came into it, between them and Matt Smith i just can't be bothered. I think i'll have to try getting back into it though.

ebbygoo

HSC
My theory, which was thought up of by a friend.

Ok well we know the doctor has been deleting himself from all databases so be isn't so big, and as someone else said, everyone is asking Dr Who?

The theory is that somehow the doctor will also forget who he is and Clara has been scattered through time by someone, possibly himself, to remind him who he is. The evidence for Clara's involvement in this theory is that both time she has died what does she say? "Remember". *dadadaaaaa*

Also, another theory I saw on tumblr somewhere is that the TARDIS is trapped in different timestreams; the whole reason this theory came about can be found by going onto ABC shop and searching + reading description of the Temporal Sonic Screwdriver- accidental spoiler by ABC somehow?

ebbygoo

HSC
Has anyone else also noticed there seems to be two TARDIS in the Christmas special- a damaged one and a new looking one- they put a big emphasis scene by focusing on it for quite a while somewhere in the episode.

HSC
alright, so who saw last night's episode? (The Bells of Saint-John)

it was a pretty good episode, but idk it felt too 'techie' (???) for me. And I really didn't get how because Clara was hacked all of a sudden she could become a computer expert?? What the fuck? And the little sexist quip about the 'evil spirit' being a 'woman'? Come on, there is no way that THE Doctor would even joke about that. And then when the Head Woman/leader/whatever reverted to being a child at the end... what even. I'm trying really hard here to like Moffat's work but I'm still so annoyed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)