Drama Exam Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Jezzakar

HSC
who honestly couldnt give a shit about this exam? im a very caring student, i try hard in all of my subjects but seriously, drama examinations are bullshit questions that call for bullshit answers. its not fucking hard. ive had a week off since ancient and i hate that i have to do another test. pretty much 5 mins of study of my summary book and im ready. stupid freakin obligatory tests. :hammer: .
one more to go. one more till FREEDOM!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I actually care a lot, as I want this course to count towards my UAI. But with 8 days off before this, it has made it hard to focus and keep motivated, definitely.

ke2004

HSC
I agree I could absolutley not give a damn bout this exam 2moz. I reckon study for 20mins before to remember quotes n stuff n i'll be fine. How much does it actually count for?

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
I need Drama. I Need a decent UAI and Drama scales badly. lile really badly.

Stupid creative arts.

Wehmer

HSC
J.a.d.e :-) said:
I need Drama. I Need a decent UAI and Drama scales badly. lile really badly.

Stupid creative arts.
This. If I do poorly in drama, I'm screwed >_>

Ahh well, there's absolutely nothing on A Beautiful Life for me to do. I'm ****ed.

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
lol at thread. but yeah shit scaling sucks. also i'm worried that i worked so hard (well, as hard as a semi-last minute effort can be) on my ip and it may not show in my final mark :( i'm counting on drama too...hoping it'll be one of my best subjects!

gah i just want to stop caring alreadddyyy!

pinkyforce7

HSC
i care. except ive finished studying, im all ready for this bitch. im hoping that the questions will be easy. for australian, something about how it reflects culture. and for my brecht, something about alienation effect. then ive won. band 6's for me. if they have some shit questions im going to rage. like the one a couple of years ago "brecht gets more relevant as the years go by" jesus, it = fuckity fuckage. probably still go alright though if i got a question like that but. i should probably sleep soon lol, the exam is tomorrow...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I really don't want to do this exam. I now hate 7 stages of Grieving and Ruby Moon. 7 Stages is a bitch to find anything on, and not that easy to remember.

One left. Last day I ever have to wear school uniform -ever-. Woo!

Wehmer

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
I really don't want to do this exam. I now hate 7 stages of Grieving and Ruby Moon. 7 Stages is a bitch to find anything on, and not that easy to remember.

One left. Last day I ever have to wear school uniform -ever-. Woo!
You think 7 Stages is difficult. Go to the Resources page and find me one bit of information on A Beautiful Life.

:(

Xunlyn

Flippant Pancakes
HSC
Wehmer said:
You think 7 Stages is difficult. Go to the Resources page and find me one bit of information on A Beautiful Life.

:(
Chapel Perilous and Speed the Plow . Neeh :p

I want to do this exam, but I dont. I want to do it and have it finished but I dont want to do the actual act of doing the exam XP

And I dont want to sit outside the hall in the five minutes before the exam, and have everyone else frantically revising and me just sitting there.

And I dont want that moment after the exam where everyone's like "OMGs, what did yuuz puts? OMGs, that was liiike sooo bad." I hate that.

Hajime

HSC
Lol! It's My science teacher's last day... He was cool! Everybody say bye to him! His name is Mr James!

pinkyforce7

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
7 stages? im doing it. its easy just read through it and find the themes, styles and convention for yourself. you dont need notes to do this shit. its easy. i could write you a paragraph on the spot.

just a couple of hours now. and im on bos. /sigh

spudcake

HSC
i need drama coz i kno i did really bad in physics n maths, but i just cud not motivate myself at all to study. i did 5 mins today then slept for 3 hrs...thats all my study.

all my friends are already finished their hsc so how am i suposed to stay motivated lol

electrik1991

HSC
I ws a lucky sod and acctually saw Seven Stages a couple of years ago when i was in year 10.

it was pretty amazing and i'm lucky i wrote stuff down expecting to do it in year 12 haha.

pinkyforce7

HSC
electrik1991 said:
I ws a lucky sod and acctually saw Seven Stages a couple of years ago when i was in year 10.

it was pretty amazing and i'm lucky i wrote stuff down expecting to do it in year 12 haha.
lol, im fucking envious that you had such an advantage.
in the exam i wrote a two page paragraph about grief. i suppose that suffices seven stages lol.

ahh well its all over now. someone should start a drama thread about the exam and shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)