Drama Trial (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Going in I was unsure about it. I'd only just learnt the plays in the past few weeks. I was still brushing up on quotes just before going into the test. Once they were in my head, the rest was just a matter of regurgitating it in the exam. Our teacher only just returned from a NIDA training course, so we haven't got our results back. However, he said I did really well (to the extent where I'm presuming I either got first or second).

I broke the question down, by going through each technique and examples from each play (where relevant). This was more appropriate than going through each play seperately, or on a theme by theme basis. Unfortunately, I can't remember what the question was (Trials were before the holidays for our school).

Annalisee

HSC
I did the CSSA Trial and the brecht one was pretty good, we have a few slightly slower people in our class and they didn't understand the question at all.
I don't even remember the Aus Theatre question :S

hilaryslover

HSC
I found it ok... but I like took like five-ten mins to just plan out what i was going to write... whereas I think everyone else just ran head first into it. They got to write more than me but I think mine would have been more coherent. I dunno. haha

Do you think its better to plan and stuff for both first???

Drama annoys me.

SpoonSamba

HSC
what was the cssa questions for brecht and aus contemp theatre?

we did a dif paper for drama

G.e.M.z

HSC
Annalisee said:
I did the CSSA Trial and the brecht one was pretty good, we have a few slightly slower people in our class and they didn't understand the question at all.
I don't even remember the Aus Theatre question :S
I did that paper as well and I loved Brecht question! (wrote 8 pgs)
Aust. Theatre was also ok.. but I blanked during the exam- my brain was fried after English!- I wrote half of it in dot point...there goes my straight A record in drama :( makes me sad -and at the final stretch!!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
By 8 pages, do you mean of the HSC booklets? I only got around three pages for Brecht, but that was on A4 and with small writing... And I think I covered everything. Our teacher still hasn't given the exams back though.

j3nay08

HSC
SpoonSamba said:
what was the cssa questions for brecht and aus contemp theatre?

we did a dif paper for drama
I second this question. Can anyone tell me?

Pretty please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)