• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

drawing the line (1 Viewer)

zlks

HSC
alright so, ive got my 19th coming up pretty soon and believe it or not, i still have yet to lose my oh so sacred virginity. now frankly i dont really care a whole lot about this, ive had my fair share of relationships throughout the years, but never really gone the whole way, even in relationships spanning 3 months+.

the only thing that causes me worry is that it will become something in my mind as unreachable or something if i dont get it out of the way sometime soon. im in quite curious situation, living at college where out of the 92 here only, there are only 25 guys, and you know colleges right. im really quite friendly with everyone here, and apparently ive been ranked #2 on my year levels "hot list"... >.>

i am really quite picky in the personality of those i get close to, and as a result dont go after a lot of girls that often and end up having large breaks in between relationships because i usually end up hurting myself/getting hurt at the end.

anyhow as a result of all this, i am nearly 19 and havent "gotten there" and its kinda eating away at me, it constantly annoys me and takes my mind of things and really in essence i just want to do the deed and worry no more. so dr. nick, what do i do?

Skeeta

HSC
just calm down a little buddy..

if you worry about it too much and you actuallly get the opportunity, the event is going to be a flop (and i mean that literally)

i wouldnt just do it, to get it outta the way, but thats just me.. It will happen when it happens, just relax :D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mate, you're not even 19 yet! you're still really young
i know of numerous 19-20 year olds who havent had partners yet, let alone lost their virginity. it's nothing to worry about.

wait till you find someone you like and are comfy being with before you think about taking that step - even for guys it's a big step. WHEN you're in a relationship that are happy, comfy, etc in, then you can think about losing your virginity.

do you really want to just sleep with any old random just for the sake of it?

year 12:
1) get a life
2) your sig is ghey. we aren't americanZ, and also, "mozes" looks stoned

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
For fucks sake, stop stressing. Like alby said, do you really want to just lose it to some slutty random? Plus if you've been in plenty of relationships, as you assert, with some spanning a reasonably decent length of time, why wasn't there any sex if you wanted it? Just settle down.

P.S Anyone seen 40 Year Old Virgin? Heard it was teh funny movie.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Don't listen to them. Slutty random is the way to go. The longer you put it off the more of an issue it is going to be for you later.

zlks

HSC
wow that seemed to have aggraveted a fair few ppl, no need to swear and get cut up.

i am calm and i am relaxed, its something that pesters me mainly. and ok maybe i just need to try and put it off my mind. and in reply to collin, there wasnt any sex because i was always with someone younger than myself by a few months to a year, and during school i didnt really think it was the time. although during schoolies and all, it seemed i was quite 'late'

but nevermind, guess it wasnt worth posting about after all. and yes 40 year old virgin is a great movie^

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lolllll
just do it!
if you get the chance with a girl just do
i have thought of this aswell, but im a chick and we get all emotional and stuff about rooting a random!
seriously, once u do it ur gonna be doing it for the rest of ur life anyway.. so go for it lol
or is it that you cant find any girls?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
step1: host party
step2: select willing female of your choosing
step3: take to bedroom, hang hat on doorknob
step4: rail her form behind

works every time. Just do it, dont be picky, dont be choosy, just dont give a shit. If a girl is giving you the vibe then u r in, bang her like a bongo!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
lolllll
just do it!
if you get the chance with a girl just do
i have thought of this aswell, but im a chick and we get all emotional and stuff about rooting a random!
seriously, once u do it ur gonna be doing it for the rest of ur life anyway.. so go for it lol
or is it that you cant find any girls?
who says that it's ONLY chicks who "get all emotional and stuff about rooting a random"?

who says that guys have to fuck any old random? it makes them sound like sluts

Collin

HSC
N/A
alby said:
who says that it's ONLY chicks who "get all emotional and stuff about rooting a random"?

who says that guys have to fuck any old random? it makes them sound like sluts
True, but some people out there simply have a more free standard. They're willing enough to just fuck just about anyone who comes by. Now if this guy here is right about having been in multiple relationships, I'm sure he's not some ugly fuck who can't find a chick.. so I don't believe he has to resort to the method of desperately searching for any random who wants a go. But hey, if it's bothering him that much... :uhoh:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Collin said:
True, but some people out there simply have a more free standard.

But hey, if it's bothering him that much... :uhoh:
1) by the sounds of it, he doesnt seem to be one of 'those' people who'll fuck anyone

2) also through reading his posts, i dont think it bothers him THAT much...he just doesnt like the prospect of being "old" and still being a virgin

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
alby said:
1) by the sounds of it, he doesnt seem to be one of 'those' people who'll fuck anyone

2) also through reading his posts, i dont think it bothers him THAT much...he just doesnt like the prospect of being "old" and still being a virgin
Precisely, so he doesn't need to go around looking for randoms to screw 'just for the sake of it'. If anything, since he isn't one of 'those' people who'll fuck anyone, there could be an even higher chance he'd regret it if he did that, since he would've had the means to get into another relationship and screw someone less random (and possibly drunk).

Descenting into the paradigm of screwing randoms at every opportunity seems to be for the ugly fucks or the extremely horny people. Since he doesn't appear to fit into any of those categories, I therefore stick with the original advice we gave.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
why possibly drunk?
they dont have to be sloshed to like him
he doesnt have to be sloshed to get the courage to go up to them

you are so the snowman in your sig!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Lol, I'm sticking up for you here! Geez.

Btw, 'possibly drunk' comment is in reference to the fact that often 'hooking up with randoms' involves some degree of alcohol consumption.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Collin said:
Descenting into the paradigm of screwing randoms at every opportunity seems to be for the ugly fucks or the extremely horny people. Since he doesn't appear to fit into any of those categories, I therefore stick with the original advice we gave.
not really, what about those who dont really want a relationship?

randoms can be more satisfying aswell, i would prefer to screw 10 different hot chicks that one hot chick 100 times

with the 10 diffrent ones u can experience more variety, blonde, red, african, asian, eurochick, mexican, big breasts, nice ass, long hair, short hair, blue eyes, green eyes, more asthetic experience

but yeah a relationship sort of garantees regular sex where as partying is kind of a gamble

Collin

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
not really, what about those who dont really want a relationship?
Refer to the 'horny' part of what I wrote.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Collin said:
Lol, I'm sticking up for you here! Geez.

Btw, 'possibly drunk' comment is in reference to the fact that often 'hooking up with randoms' involves some degree of alcohol consumption.
i was thinking the same thing before my last post, hon..but we still post, dont we

btw, not always
Collin said:
Yeah, he is.
yeah, but a cool horny bastard

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)