Dreadful HSC start (1 Viewer)

gm.haider3000

HSC
hey guys the way i see it i only get top marks in maths thats both in 3unit and 2unit well 4 unit not yet .. so far i can see my self in the 95+ in maths ...but english is a big problem 4 me .... i dont like it and its kind of boring .. but with other subjects im happy i always score in the 80's which im really happy .. what do u guys think my UAI will be ??

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Even if you score 85's in your UAi, you scoring 60 or so in englsihw ill drag you down.

KatPadackles

HSC
I've done pretty well so far.. Got a 85% in English and 90% in Maths, but that's all the results i've gotten so far.. Great job in getting high marks for Maths 'gm.haider3000'. And just bite the bullet for English! That's what i've had to do..

Good luck to everyone by the way! :)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Yeah I really fucked up Legal, it was a dismal effort. Meh, I just know I have to try wicked hard in the half yearly. It doesn't really bother me too much.

Last edited:

HKHSCstudent

HSC
Uni Grad
回覆: Re: Dreadful HSC start

I'm so sick of studying now but still we have to, too bad ,life is life.

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
Nasonex said:
So i've made a shocker of a start in my HSC. I got around 50-70 in my assessments.

What do u think i should do know? feel so frustrated and angry:burn:
I also performed relatively poor.

However, don't allow performing worse than you expected cause you to become apathetic and lazy with the work. If you focus now and amend your mistakes, you will begin to feel better again with your results, and see that the first assessment tasks aren't worth the worry.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Don't panic peoples - the main thing is ranks! Make sure you keep - achieve - maintain - a good rank! And just keep working hard - the Trials + Major Projects will be the biggest chunks for your assessmenets - just make up for your marks there!

gurusinghsandhu

HSC
get some tuition...if youve never go it before...don't be afraid to try it for a term. It really helps. I finished this year with 95 in English...and this is when I used to get about 70% in my english assesments at the start of the HSC. I got a UAI of 99.95 and am in fact offering tutoring to anyone that is interested.
visit... www.realeducation.tk for more information...!
cheers and good luck

dcz

HSC
gm.haider3000 said:
well i did crap.. at english 75% but i wasnt suprised my aim for the HSC is to get 70% in english :) any 1 if you have suggestion on how to improve my english mark plzz do tell me :)
get your teachers to copy those high end answers off previous hscs, and rip their ideas... or in worse case copy it word to word and change the first few words of each sentence.. then memorise everything. got me 89 in the hsc.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Same.
Majorly.
On an assessment worth 25%.
Hurrah.
wtf why was there an assessment worth 25% in the first term of year 12?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)