Dreaming of the HSC (1 Viewer)

ajk92

HSC
hah i had one that i went into the maths exam with one pen.

alisondance

HSC
i had heaps!
you know those ones where your trying to run but its like moving through water? picture that while trying to write! ahaha
i had a brilliant one where i topped everything ahhhh hahahahahah
one i was on a train (as in a steam train harry potter style wtf?) and everyone was talking and i wrote a whole extended response and it was in the wrong exam!
Another was a blank paper and everyone else writing away and when i tried to ask someone i couldnt speak
had one i was late for the exam by 2 minutes and i was driving but the car wasn't moving and they wouldnt let me in!!!

as you can see im a bit of a panicker and dreamer!! haha they're only the half of it!! bet no one else dreamt frankensteins monster wouldn't let them into the exam!!!! hahahaha

shady145

Banned
HSC
haha these are funny
well i havnt dreamt about the exams but i have had dreams about being in my school with friends doing normal weekend activities eg watching movies... but we were using an english t.v. and it was small =/ this was back i nyr 11 and the only dream i can remember that has a school relation or HSC relation... but i do day dream about getting very good marks ^^

when i was at my friends house and we were studying chemistry, my friend fell to sleep... i continued to study... about 20-30 mins later he woke up kicking and moving fast... he dreamt of the periodic table... we had a good laugh... a really good laugh

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I still have nightmares about having to re-sit the HSC, had one the other night actually =S

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I will tell everyone my ATAR but If I get below 80 I probably will have commited suicide :D

No not really but I would be VERY CUT

86 huh? thats good, exceeds your aim, 84, right?
Please get 89 hahaha
may-cat said:
I still have nightmares about having to re-sit the HSC, had one the other night actually =S
LOL
Wonderful, I know what my nightmares are gonna be tonight

Freckles14

HSC
I've had a few.

I remember one the night before English Paper 1 - maybe 'cause it was my first exam - in which they made our cohort sit the exam in some other school that had a maze of tunnels in its basement. In the dream I'd forgotten to take pens to my desk and the evil supervisors wouldn't let me get up to get them, as well as refusing to let me take rest breaks (special provisions). As I recall the exam inexplicably included half the Modules paper but in the same 2 hour period :S

I'm still having flashbacks to the whole experience though - thinking I have to study or am wasting time. GG HSC for destroying the last remnants of my sanity. :eek:

stF-vampyre

HSC
hahah dont worry, your not the only one.

a month back or something i started dreaming of getting my english extension one rank back- cause our teacher kept forgetting them- and all this weird stuff was happening like in one all these people i always beat were above me and i was totally pissed, and then another i came like first which was awesome

then i had a couple of like english advanced hsc dreams....urgh.
what is the world coming to when we cant even escape it IN OUR DREAMS?! =p

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I don't remember my dreams so i can't say whether or not i've had any HSC related ones :mad1:

i dreamt i had to do the modern history exam even though i didn't do modern history.
It's my love for modern infecting you XD

I remember I had a dream that I got -12i/50 for my MX2 exam .. freaking weird =S
Bahaha, that would've been a good dream ^^

Raihana92

HSC
well, my first dream was they made us redo the aos exam, so this time i did it right, walked out so happy went to my teacher going MISS i did the essay soo good, realised i 4got to do the creative and unseen she was like dw there still 45 mins left and i cried while running back to the hall

my next one was that extension english had 2 exams (as if the first one didnt make me stress as it is!)

and last night, i dreamt we had to redo modern hsc and this time i didnt study and the personality q was so bad despite someone saying they aced it

sigh :( i wake up thikning they are so real!

deviousgeek

The Game.
HSC
Dude, I had dreams about the PRELIM yearlies.

What the hell is it going to be like next year? xD

Er, anyway.. basically I went to sleep and I had a dream about having to do this horrible 30 marker chemistry question, which for some reason terrified me (Non-controllable dreams ftl). And then, I would wake up momentarily and fall asleep again, and have THE SAME DREAM AGAIN.

Thankfully it only went for two nights.

sparo

HSC
LOL thank god I aint the only one having HSC dreams... they're all gone now... but during year 12...
once I dreamt that I slept for like two terms and the next time i woke up it would be the HSC maths exam day and that i wasn't ready at all!!!

and another time i had a dream that i got 78 atar... ok well that was more of a nightmare :tongue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)