Drivers licence (1 Viewer)

whyamiguy2

HSC
Both of my parents have there drives licence disqualified for 5 years for high range drinking and they road off there car. This has happened before i was tuned 16. Because of this, there was no way fro me to pursue an drivers licence and you cant get hours up without anyone even my parents friends don't have an car or licence. Now in 2019 i will be 19 this year and still don't have an licence or no way to drive any car. What should i do ?

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
You can get a job and pay for lessons with a qualified driving instructor. That is what a fair few people I know did.

whyamiguy2

HSC
You can get a job and pay for lessons with a qualified driving instructor. That is what a fair few people I know did.
I could do that, but i live out of town. My parents users the taxi just to do shopping, even hitchhiking is done to do the shopping and i use the school bus that picks me up from my drive way. The only time i go to town is when school. Do you think my parents had put me in a disadvantage position to get an licence that would be useful if he had a car.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I could do that, but i live out of town. My parents users the taxi just to do shopping, even hitchhiking is done to do the shopping and i use the school bus that picks me up from my drive way. The only time i go to town is when school. Do you think my parents had put me in a disadvantage position to get an licence that would be useful if he had a car.
Are you rural? You might be eligible for the restricted P1 licence (after 50 hours vs 120). Look it might be harder to get your license, but many people don't have parents who can i) drive, ii)teach them etc. Your friends are in a similar position to you, so are also "disadvantaged".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)