driving test hints? (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
It's not about logic.

It's about the rules.
agreed. why can't people understand this? "i didn't indicate once" seems like a small thing, but the guidelines say it is a big thing, THEREFORE IT IS A BIG THING.

its just the way it works.

Becky222

Hmm..
HSC
hey
i failed the first time i did it for rules that i didnt even know existed.
1. Even if you are not at the front of the line of traffic at traffic lights and you are going straight on you MUST look left and right for hazards.
2. When you turn into a street your wheels must be straight while your waiting to turn. Only when you begin the turn should you turn your wheels.

And you definitely have to indicate before you pull in and leave the curb for atleast 5 seconds.

Good luck, i hope you pass :)

samwell

HSC
it moved next to westfield, dumbass
I noe freak!!!
They dont do the driving test in Parra anymore. Its like the easiest route ever. Well silverwater is way easier

Last edited:

benn07

HSC
The driving test was soo easy for me!
Do the test in a country town, your almost certian to pass!
I just had to drive around for 30 min, do a three point turn in a REALLY wide street, and do a kerbside stop. I even pulled out in front of someone because i didnt see them, and the lady just said if you were in the city you would have failed for that because they would have been driving much faster.
But seriously, if your a good driver and you overcome the nerves, the only way you should fail is on a stupid error like not indicating long enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)