Dropping a degree (1 Viewer)

HSC
politik said:
Yeah the girls are hot but they're all stupid. BTW the new girl in your class who was in my class before this week came first in General Maths last year... Somehow one of those bimbos went to my primary school too - it's a wierd way to meet people "oh so you're bad at maths too?" lol
they're all stupid? are you normal, they are mostly doing commerce meaning their uai was at least 93, or if they did econ at least 85 thats not a bad mark

SO SHE'S THE ONE THAT TOPPED GENERAL MATHS?!?! that makes her instantly hotter! so is her friend

HSC
politik said:
Yeah but they did it with General Maths, even I did that... That said they are hot. But they're all in your class :( All I have is that annoying Indian guy who calls out every answer because he thinks it makes him smarter than everyone else...

Did you go to the catch-up lectures? Man we're six weeks behind the others...
yah! i am a little dodgy o nsimultaneous equations and surds otherwise im ace

we dont have ALL the hotties we got about 4? 5?, the two you mentioned, some other quiet one sits next too me, another short one and this other one that i have seen about twice turn up too class

jim is a mad teacher, your guy (mr dutch) is a maniac

HSC
no chance, theyve been already hypnotised by greek magic, not latiness will reverse that
*score*

Pace_T

HSC
politik said:
Man now I have to do my COMP1911 presentation by myself you bastard! :(
hahah relax i bet the cunt just marks a 1 for u being there and doing it or 0 for being away (coz no doubt some punks r gonna dog it on the day, like what i would have done anyway, so its no different really :p)

goddamn
the lady at the counter in commerce student centre said i do QMB next semester (1 semester ahead of my regular commerce program) but if i do QMB next semester, i have to go 4 (FOUR!) days a week fucken =(
stupid commerce just as bad as eng already :eek:
for QMA n shit that u guys r doing, do u actually do QMA as the course or is it some maths course like math1131, math1141 etc???

i bet cas gets all fumbly and nervous with a cracking voice when the hottie sits next to him :p

HSC
you got no idea, my voice decides too fucking break in the middle of MSP! FFS

(well it did like thrice in a row)!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPEND TOO MY DEEP SEXY GREEK VOICE!!!

Pace_T

HSC
politik said:
My only reply to that is:
lol
that font reminds me of the shitty ass coding questions for the lab exercises :eek:

Pace_T

HSC
goddamn that must suck

there's so much work to do each week
i remember for software engineering 4 subjects for sem 1
3 days off and full of shit to do cant even have any free time

dont do what i did and hand the program in at the last minute coz a billion things fuck up right at the last minute and i got so frustrated i just handed in task 1 that didnt even pass 1 sample test lolol

rand0m3r

HSC
damn. could you guys post up the spec. i'd like to see what your first assignment was about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)