Dropping Engineering (1 Viewer)

fa1zo

HSC
Would it be a good idea for me to drop engineering studies (my teacher is really bad and i cant understand all the theory) so i can use the free period to study for my other subjects Math ext 1, physics, ipt, graphics, english standard,

Aysce

HSC
Would it be a good idea for me to drop engineering studies (my teacher is really bad and i cant understand all the theory) so i can use the free period to study for my other subjects Math ext 1, physics, ipt, graphics, english standard,
If I were you, I would wait until the Half yearlies and analyse the current assessment marks to see whether it is worth dropping or not. I believe it is quite early at this stage and rushing into dropping may be regrettable. Ultimately, it is up to you to drop now or later.

WeaselPowa

HSC
Drop that damn subject. The scaling isn't as good as it should be.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
How do you feel about Engineering Studies overall? Remember that the year has only begun. If you're enjoy it, you could be able to manage on your own.

How do you feel about your other subjects? If you're unsure about (say) Graphics, it may be useful to leave Engineering as a backup.

But seriously, given that you have 13 units I would recommend you DO drop something. Stick with 10 units you're confident with and everything else falls into place.

Roy216

HSC
To be honest, its a bitch of a subject. Our hsc exam this year was so messed up but the course itself is ridiculous as the syllabus is really broad and some textbooks don't cover some sections of the syllabus. But it really depends on how you find it compared to your other subjects? Some people in my class loved engineering studies while I and a few others despised it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)