• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dropping physics for senior science (1 Viewer)

beaubrah

HSC
Currently I'm gonna start year 12 real soon and my rank my physics is great I'm like 20/30. I go to a rank 70th school if that makes a difference. The thing is I don't wanna do senior science but I know I will perform better in it than physics but I'm scared I'll regret it at the end. My dad is a physics teacher and I still don't understand the content. So if I drop physics would I regret it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

astroman

HSC
Currently I'm gonna start year 12 real soon and my rank my physics is great I'm like 20/30. I go to a rank 70th school if that makes a difference. The thing is I don't wanna do senior science but I know I will perform better in it than physics but I'm scared I'll regret it at the end. My dad is a physics teacher and I still don't understand the content. So if I drop physics would I regret it

how will you know that you will do better in senior science? They are two different courses and catching up will be a pain, you say your rank is 20/30 and school rank is 70th, that is an alrigth rank and can be improved, i suggest you keep physics and try your hardest in it.

beaubrah

HSC
how will you know that you will do better in senior science? They are two different courses and catching up will be a pain, you say your rank is 20/30 and school rank is 70th, that is an alrigth rank and can be improved, i suggest you keep physics and try your hardest in it.
Yeah I got a physics exam tomz so if I do well I'll keep it. But I don't know aha

astroman

HSC
Yeah I got a physics exam tomz so if I do well I'll keep it. But I don't know aha

don't determine whether you drop from an exam result, marks are not the be all and end all, they can change as the year progresses

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Can you temporarily pick up senior science as well as PHYSICS?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)