• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dropping Sub Right Before Hsc Exam!!! (1 Viewer)

cha-ching

HSC
Guys. business studies is on thursday the 16th and today is the 11th, is it at all possible to drop business studies between this time as im already doing 12 units so it aint gonna matter however i wanna drop it?!!?!?

Is IT toooo late need a reply ASAP!

lauraa2407

HSC
im pretty sure there was a cut off time earlier in the year to drop subjects.
but im not sure if thats true or not.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
cha-ching said:
Guys. business studies is on thursday the 16th and today is the 11th, is it at all possible to drop business studies between this time as im already doing 12 units so it aint gonna matter however i wanna drop it?!!?!?

Is IT toooo late need a reply ASAP!
Why don't you just do it? You have had the subject for the past two years and now you are suddenly giving up on it? Think about all the time wasted. You might actually do well in Business Studies. Just treat Business Studies as extra units (well, it IS extra units but consider it to be specially extra that doesn't matter jack all)

steer-rider

HSC
Why would you drop it after all this work? The worst that can happen is that you'll get a zero and it won't count towards your UAI. At best you'll go really well and get a band 4 (cos if your about to drop it doesn't sound like you're expecting a 5 or 6). So by droppin you gain nothing. And Laura is right, the point where you do not get an N award for the subject is passed. Instead of a bad mark you'll get a large, capital and seemingly bold N.

cha-ching

HSC
GUYS, i dont wanna be talked out of this lol!

I just want to know is it possible to still drop the subject or not?!?!, seriously...

BTW thanks heaps for the qucik replies!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
cha-ching said:
GUYS, i dont wanna be talked out of this lol!

I just want to know is it possible to still drop the subject or not?!?!, seriously...

BTW thanks heaps for the qucik replies!
Ok. I don't think it is possible. School already sent all your ranks and marks to BOS and yeah, you might get in trouble if you don't turn up.

cha-ching

HSC
DAMN!, iguess i better stop pursuing this matter further and just go do the damn exam... :( anyeways thanks alot guys sooo close to the hsc i was freakn out:p take carea dn goood luck!

samwell

HSC
wats the point u can do better in business than another unit. its better to stick with it. it will be useless to waste 1 yr of work just in time 4 hsc. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)