Drugs during the HSC. (1 Viewer)

HSC
just wondering everyones opinions on taking drugs during the hsc. (as in the whole hsc course 09.)
do you do it?
would you do it?
does anyone do it at school even? LOL

(wasnt sure where this thread should go.. so yeah)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
just wondering everyones opinions on taking drugs during the hsc. (as in the whole hsc course 09.)
do you do it?
would you do it?
does anyone do it at school even? LOL

(wasnt sure where this thread should go.. so yeah)
nahhhhhh

maybe after HSC, ok?

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
A couple of kids got expelled from my school for taking drugs/drug dealing. I heard that one girl was on ice at school, but I can't be certain that that's true.

BUT, I wouldn't risk drug taking during HSC. Study in school, experiment in Uni.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
A couple of kids got expelled from my school for taking drugs/drug dealing. I heard that one girl was on ice at school, but I can't be certain that that's true.

BUT, I wouldn't risk drug taking during HSC. Study in school, experiment in Uni.
nice

AngularBangs

HSC
There was a dude a grade above me who smoked a joint just before an assessment essay and ended up writing the whole thing over the one line. So hey, now he's got a story to tell for the rest of his life.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There was a dude a grade above me who smoked a joint just before an assessment essay and ended up writing the whole thing over the one line. So hey, now he's got a story to tell for the rest of his life.
Urban legend. I've heard the same story only it was several years above me and a girl who had railed he's of speed.

Tumnus

HSC

lol i duno if its true or not but some guy in the past whas slightly drugged while doing an exam, can't remember if it was dope or alcohol, apparently he did better than usual - makes a bit of sense, if your not freaking out of your mind in exams instead more relaxed n still be able to think straight. But its a big risk - me personaly DON'T DO DRUGS - take prescription medicines - they're worse ;)

AngularBangs

HSC
lol i duno if its true or not but some guy in the past whas slightly drugged while doing an exam, can't remember if it was dope or alcohol, apparently he did better than usual - makes a bit of sense, if your not freaking out of your mind in exams instead more relaxed n still be able to think straight. But its a big risk - me personaly DON'T DO DRUGS - take prescription medicines - they're worse ;)
haha yeah does make sense, I usually do better in exams that I don't give a shit about or that I'm convinced i'll fail in 'caus i'm not worried about what I say.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i'm in love with mary jane

but yeh fuck everything else

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i heard if you take a hallucinogen and do the hsc 2 unit maths paper, the geometry section will form into all sorts of funky patterns like looking through a kaliedoscope

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
  • Anabolic Steroids
  • EPO
  • Insulin
  • Human Growth Hormone
  • Modafinil
  • Testosterone Hormone

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
There's a guy who comes to chemistry stoned.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I swear if I did 12 units, I'd do my worst subject while I'm high.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
a few guys i know have done exams stoned, but there are a few girls at my school who turn up peaking.

personally, caffiene is as hard as i'd go during hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)