dumb things you've done on L's (1 Viewer)

pirate

on my Ls i had a accident in my parents statesmen. it wasn't my fault as the other driver decided to do a U-turn without looking and slammed into the side of the car, ausing bout 3grand worth of damage. also the usual stuff like try to switch lanes without looking and swerving in front of other L drivers. also forgetting to put the handbrake on in the garage later to see the car rolling down the driveway and crashing into the trees across the road. also on my Ps i had a powernap, only thing is i forgot to pull over and i crashed into a road works sign, telling me to do 40 lol, also swerved in front of a car and then almost hitting two trees. now that was an experience. but nothing too out of the ordinary

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Once I was driving along, then Macca started going down on me. He's such a good teacher.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Left car in reverse with foot on brake while mum was about to get into the passenger's side... foot slipped a bit... mum got hit by door and fell over.

Ahhh... L plates... how i don't miss you.

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
ive got a pretty good one, i was going along this road and was about to make a turn, the road i was turning on to has two entrances and one exit, so i did the obvious thing and turned into the exit, saw the cars coming towards me, panicked and drove over this big concrete pedestrian island (almost hitting a sign) and back onto the correct lane.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I tried to do a 3 point turn on a 2.5 metre wide alleyway. After 5 minutes of failed attempts and messing up the hubcaps (from scraping with the gutter) I gave up and drove off.

Do your DART at Bankstown. There's one über-lenient supervisor there. Also I used my mum's Toyota Echo. The speedometer is a "hole" that only the driver can see properly, which means I can go over the speed limit and not get busted, unless the supervisor leans a metre and a half in my direction.

After I got my Ps I was driving with a few mates in the back. I was waiting to turn left at an intersection. There was a semi-trailer on the opposite side of the road, wanting to turn right. I started my turn and the damn semi starts crawling (from rest) through his red light. I'm like, shit. But I managed to cut across him without getting killed and drive home without futher incident. If he was waiting halfway through the intersection I would've let him pass (otherwise he'll obstruct traffic in the adjacent direction), but he wasn't. Crazy bum, I think his L plates fell off.

I'm never taking on another semi-trailer ever.

Last edited:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
pikto said:
ive got a pretty good one, i was going along this road and was about to make a turn, the road i was turning on to has two entrances and one exit, so i did the obvious thing and turned into the exit, saw the cars coming towards me, panicked and drove over this big concrete pedestrian island (almost hitting a sign) and back onto the correct lane.
LoL. My dad did that. Except he reversed, and knocked bent a sign of a sort.

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
Komaticom said:
Also I used my mum's Toyota Echo. The speedometer is a "hole" that only the driver can see properly, which means I can go over the speed limit and not get busted, unless the supervisor leans a metre and a half in my direction.
i LOVE my echo. whoops i mean mum's. Its funny that the only scratches, scrapes and dings on it have been caused by her, and not the crazy L (now P) plater of the family.

L plater experiences= another L plater overtook me! wrong!
I jumped the kerb with both wheels, and this wasn't doing any fancy reverse parking.
And.. my first ever big city drive (Penrith, thursday 5pm during peak hour) was fun. Cars everywhere. BTW this is coming from a country chick who doesn't have any traffic lights within 200km.

GO THE P PLATES!! P = FREE!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
My ultimate dream as a P plater was to overtake an L plater.. jus cause i hated it wen i was on my L's i wanted to do it to someone else lol.. and today... my dream came true :)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
_muse_ said:
My ultimate dream as a P plater was to overtake an L plater.
I overtook a P plater when I was on my Ls. It felt good.

The guys in the other car weren't too happy about it, and shot past my car as if to prove something, which didn't prove anything because he had to slam his brakes (and kill his treads) to stop himself at the red lights in time.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Komaticom said:
The guys in the other car weren't too happy about it, and shot past my car as if to prove something, which didn't prove anything because he had to slam his brakes (and kill his treads) to stop himself at the red lights in time.

hahahaha what a loser..

Im thinking of writing to someone to inforce 'granny lanes' a lane for the grannys to go in when they decide to do 30 in a 80 zone for about 3 k's before an overtaking lane kicks in.. OMG THEY PISS ME OFF.. i think its a good idea :)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
i feel sorry for you ranger stacey.. ure mom nearly killed u for over taking a car...
hahahah everyone overtakes
u must have been abused bad aye
if u get in trouble for little things like dat
:p

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
My brother went for his P's about a week ago and during the exam he reversed into a tree .....

LOL .... He failed and now has to wait 2 months to sit again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)