dumb things you've done on L's (1 Viewer)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
My car .... but it's not too bad it just has that shadowy look at the back now .... If you really looked you would notice it.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
I was majorly POed though ..... and I am making him pay to get it fixed

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
He was apparently doing a reverse park and he went up the curb (I drive an echo not a 4WD)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Yeh but I don't want to claim it cause my brother was driving not me and if I say I was driving my insurance will go up ---- Plus i'd have to pay excess

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
i feel sorry for you ranger stacey.. ure mom nearly killed u for over taking a car...
hahahah everyone overtakes
u must have been abused bad aye
if u get in trouble for little things like dat
:p
I feel sorry for you dingo2004...you have nothing better to do than produce misspelt attempted insults on websites...
u must have been abused bad aye

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Was your brother looking back when he reversed into the tree? If he wasn't looking back most of the time he'd fail anyway.

Look on the bright side, at least he didn't reverse into a house.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
i ran over an elephant, but that's coz i was doing 70 in a 50 zone. oh well

-no i was joking you tools
The worst thing I've done must have been was on my p's test. I was going 50 throughout a whole 40 (stupid kids zone at 9:20am) zone and didn't realise i was supposed to be at 40. Mainly coz i practiced so much during the school holidays and forgot about it.
I failed my first go because of that.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
VonDavis said:
LOL .... He failed and now has to wait 2 months to sit again
if you fail do you always have to wait 2 months for another test?

monique66

oh..well the 2nd or 3rd time i went driving with my mum..and god she was so controlling she practically held the wheel, like i couldn't control it...i was crusing at 5kms and we were outside a house near my street where a bunch of guys were standing...my mum was screaming at me and instead of hitting the indicator i hit the windscreen wiper button by mistake and the L sign that was on the window went flying away...and the guys just stood there laughing while i went all red...i am never, ever driving with my mum again...

klh

HSC
i went onto a curb while turning and went through a red light becasue i was fearfully excited. i stalled the car, yes becasue there were people behind me which made me nervous, and had to start up and the ligth went red so i sped up. 2 in 1.

i went down street to fast and nearly hit antoerh car. it was his fault since i had right of ay, it was trying to cross an intersection but it had give way signs. i found out i had slow reactiosn so it isnt a complete fuck up.

grassrecords

i rear ended another car on king st in newtown... coz i was looking at people on a roof over my left shoulder. no damage though.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I'm on my green P's, and I always hit the gutter when I park! Without fail! But I blame it on the fact that my left 'shoulder mirror' (I really dont know what its called, but I thought that was pretty creative!) is broken, and has been since I ran my ex over... I honestly didn't mean too! ;)

And the only reason I got my p's to begin with was thanks to the guy from Hornsby RTA who let me skip my reverse park because he saw I was a little girl who owns a car with no power steering! Was fantastic! He stopped me half way through, and said "Oh, look honey, this is ok. Drive on". :D

A guy at my school in year 12 (whose parents were both driving instructors) had such a bad smash that he actually launched his car into a small tree, and was stuck there until the next morning... really quite funny. He was fine, and got his p's back as soon as he could.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
i ran a red light by accident yesterday lol
fuck
and der was a camera too !!!
i dunno if it snapped me or not
bcoz going straight was still green
but u just couldnt turn right
but i was waiting in the middle of the intersection until the opposite lane was clear of cars..
dis was late in the evening where its pretty much quiet
and so tehre was no more cars
and it was green so i turned right and just as i did i noticed that even though the traffic light was green... the arrow to turn right was red..
so im like oh fuck
hopefully the camera didnt take snaps of dat
bcoz it cant
bcoz der is cars going up and down n e wayz hehehe
yay
i heard cameras cant snap u for turning
:)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
iambored said:
if you fail do you always have to wait 2 months for another test?
no...you have 2 wait 7 days...but it usually ends up being 2 months because the RTA gets booked up pretty fast for those P tests

but anyway...hopefully there are no people from my school on here ( i doubt it very much)...but after a concert this guy was driving another guy and a girl home, and the girl was sitting in the middle of the backseat...anyways the guy was speeding..and he hit a tree...and the girl fractured vertebrae in her spine and had to go to hospital for ages.... and worse still...she was a dancer.... but...thankfully she is a lot better now, and she has been offered a place in a ballet finishing school.

Last edited:

jambocool

HSC
Well where can i start lol.. Im on my red P's now so its not to bad lol

On my L's i did the following things lol
*Speeding in wet and crashed car into dirt bank taking whole front off car ( mum wasnt to happy lol)
*Got 2 yes TWO warnings off the cops for speeding down my street ( only 80 in a 50 )
*Failed my first P's test all because i forgot to indicate when passing a car that was turning off.

so yeah thats not to bad for my L's lol.. real promising future for me and my licence by the looks of that history lol

P.S .. one great thing about being a P plater is when you are turning infront of an L plater and they see you and you have a car full and you all point and laugh at them lol.. it was great even the L platers instructor (looked like the mother) laughed lol

Last edited:
HSC
well it's travel if you really think about it, i guess.

i just couldn't get steering down .. the instructor was going on about all this 'push/pull' rubbish, and i was like 'dude, shut up'. and my biggest problem is speeding, seriously, i have such a problem putting my foot on the accelerator lightly. the very first time i went driving, i'd been going for about ten seconds and the instructor was like 'oh sorry, i forgot we're coming into a major roundabout! oh well, keep going!' and i was about to shit myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)