Dux of your school (1 Viewer)

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
She is a combo of naturally gifted and hard working.
Sounds like she's really good! but then HSC is unpredictable to an extent. With my SC results, no one (inc I) would have guessed that I'd get anything like .95. So in no way, she's unbeatable.

and successfully stalked for the name: Joanna Skhinas
lolz

Last edited:

animeiswild

HSC
Sounds like she's really good! but then HSC is unpredictable to an extent. With my SC results, no one (inc I) would have guessed that I'd get anything like .95. So in no way, she's unbeatable.
I never said she was unbeatable but just saying it's pretty hard. The only subject I could ever beat her in was maths (being Asian) and that was really about the only 1st place she couldn't take. And even though she wasn't 1st in everything she was well rounded and isn't that what's ideal for HSC? Being well spread across all subjects?

But there are a few others that I think have the potential to beat her.

animeiswild

HSC

and successfully stalked for the name: Joanna Skhinas
lolz
="= Yes... Congratulations? You are now a potentially dangerous pedo... XD

Coookies

HSC
I never said she was unbeatable but just saying it's pretty hard. The only subject I could ever beat her in was maths (being Asian) and that was really about the only 1st place she couldn't take. And even though she wasn't 1st in everything she was well rounded and isn't that what's ideal for HSC? Being well spread across all subjects?

You must be beast in maths lol, she's really good

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

Ah I see. Yep, true that being well rounded is the best for ATAR. Yeah sounds like it's gonna be hard for anyone to beat her in the end.

but on a slightly different topic, lol I've experienced your situation at uni. Being asian, I could beat a friend of mine only in maths and not even many times! Oh gosh, freaks :p (the irony of study-freak saying it)

animeiswild

HSC
Ah I see. Yep, true that being well rounded is the best for ATAR. Yeah sounds like it's gonna be hard for anyone to beat her in the end.

but on a slightly different topic, lol I've experienced your situation at uni. Being asian, I could beat a friend of mine only in maths and not even many times! Oh gosh, freaks :p (the irony of study-freak saying it)
Yeah well you're still smart yourself. So be content! XD

Coookies

HSC

She's only good in 3 of her subjects tops. The 2 going against each other in dux are coming top 3 in ALL their subjects. One is a humanities person and the other is a science person -_- fml. all my subjects gone

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Yeah well you're still smart yourself. So be content! XD
Oh I am content. Grade differences don't matter much at uni anyway. but just saying that there are freaks of freaks!

Sure... I believe you...

*picks up mobile ready to ring triple zero* XD
... *runs away*

She's only good in 3 of her subjects tops. The 2 going against each other in dux are coming top 3 in ALL their subjects. One is a humanities person and the other is a science person -_- fml. all my subjects gone
lol! sounds tough. That science person might be able to do it considering the amount of scaling science gives. Truly a beast year!

Coookies

HSC
Oh I am content. Grade differences don't matter much at uni anyway. but just saying that there are freaks of freaks!

... *runs away*

lol! sounds tough. That science person might be able to do it considering the amount of scaling science gives. Truly a beast year!
But she's ESL... sigh.
it is unfair because she's done it in her country before...

animeiswild

HSC
May I know who these other two are? I have a close friend who is coming top 3 in all her subjects I think. Actually never mind, maybe not English.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
But she's ESL... sigh.
it is unfair because she's done it in her country before...
I did ESL too! But came too early (year 9) for me to have learnt everything before in Korea.
Well there's still English advantage!

Coookies

HSC
May I know who these other two are? I have a close friend who is coming top 3 in all her subjects I think. Actually never mind, maybe not English.
The guy is Yanni Chambers and girl is Shuer Yu or something. Not good with names!

animeiswild

HSC
The guy is Yanni Chambers and girl is Shuer Yu or something. Not good with names!
OH! I know him. The rumored 'genius' who skipped a grade yes? Eleni Chambers brother? Don't know bout the Shuer Yu girl...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)