• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Earlier HSC timetable scheme? (1 Viewer)

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
hmm yeah I went ahead and booked a ticket to Europe for Nov 20 before we even know when the HSC ends. Hopefully its finished by then otherwise, screw that im going to france

STUVAC = student vacation/study vacation (??) = week before HSC usually for cramming. But we got gyped and its gone

Last edited by a moderator:

milk biskit

HSC
I hope that eco is not on the last day of the hsc, my poor sis had biz on 3rd last day and eco on last day, if its the same this yr, i swear i will have a mental breakdown, gd fing that eng is always 1st exam, get it out of the way :) .

Weird how hsc begins on a thursday this yr, usually its monday of week 2, but doesnt make much difference when u fink abt it, i turn 18 on oct 27, second friday of hsc , hope i dont have an exam on that day. Hope i finish hsc by the friday of the 3rd week. :)

2006 HSC Subjects: Eng(Adv), Maths 2u, Chem, Phys, Modern, Eco

poolfreak

HSC
milk biskit said:
I hope that eco is not on the last day of the hsc, my poor sis had biz on 3rd last day and eco on last day, if its the same this yr, i swear i will have a mental breakdown, gd fing that eng is always 1st exam, get it out of the way :) .

Weird how hsc begins on a thursday this yr, usually its monday of week 2, but doesnt make much difference when u fink abt it, i turn 18 on oct 27, second friday of hsc , hope i dont have an exam on that day. Hope i finish hsc by the friday of the 3rd week. :)

2006 HSC Subjects: Eng(Adv), Maths 2u, Chem, Phys, Modern, Eco
I did my hsc last yr, and the timetable was just awful, had 6 exams crammed in the first 2 weeks, then eco was my last exam on the last day, had a 2 wk break, it sucked cos i lost focus, hopefully u guys get a better timetable than wat i did.

2005 HSC Subjects: Eng (Std), Maths 2u, Maths Ext 1, Bio, Legal, Eco

s2indie

HSC
dear God, i hope i get a good timetable, i wouldn't want to be one who has exams on the last few days while everyone is off finished.
that would suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)