Early Entry for 2006 (1 Viewer)

mercho

B. Of Leisure & Pleasure
HSC
Good luck tommorro guys..i am making my way down to sydney from port macquarie today
cheers

aaaman

Banned
HSC
well my mate did it last yr so i got a really strong idea on wat they want so its gonna b good :cool:

Lisa 2510

HSC
mercho said:
Good luck tommorro guys..i am making my way down to sydney from port macquarie today
cheers
mine is on the 28th, and im making my way down from taree tomoz. what is every1 applying for? im applying for medicinal chemistry.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Lisa 2510 said:
so what do they want??
they wanted computer engineering but that is in the faculity of informatics so i guess the expectations of eivil engineering is different as compared to computer engys

mercho

B. Of Leisure & Pleasure
HSC
I had two interveiws (B. IST & B.ICT) in which both were pretty short...talked about the marks for a bit, then talked a bit about my portfolio, and they than asked what UAI am i aiming for, what do I want to acheive after uni, and why wollongong, that was pretty much it...nothing to worry about
Goodluck :)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
mercho said:
I had two interveiws (B. IST & B.ICT) in which both were pretty short...talked about the marks for a bit, then talked a bit about my portfolio, and they than asked what UAI am i aiming for, what do I want to acheive after uni, and why wollongong, that was pretty much it...nothing to worry about
Goodluck :)

so wat did ya have in ur portollio

mercho

B. Of Leisure & Pleasure
HSC
aaaman said:
so wat did ya have in ur portollio
just had a resume, photocopied reports, supporting information (such as photocopied certificates etc..
cheers

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Probably had a hard time understanding the written materials you provided, if you wrote anything. :> Otherwise, an hour and ten minutes is a decent length, I'd be happy with that.

From memory, mine was on the lower side of half an hour, and I got guaranteed.

I'd wish you all luck in how it went, but after being there for a couple of years, I don't think I could.

Ninga

HSC
Wollongong's a great place to be. Don't listen to Poloktim. He dresses in black now. His value system is way warped.

My interview didnt take too long if i remember correctly. Mind you it was 4 years ago. I got guaranteed too :)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
no its bcoz i had alot of important things to show him and he liked it. but da last 5 mins was about da NRL grand Final :rolleyes: . he showed me some of the embedded systems hes made and discussed about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)