Early Entry for 2006 (1 Viewer)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
StevChe said:
i got my letter 4 dayz after.

With a conditional offer say 80 in gen maths , do other subjects matter? do i need to worry about other subjects alot or should i just relax and take it like that. Say i get 50 in everything but maths and i meet the conditions i still hav my position yeh? :/
well in that case since the post office here is shit ill get my letter in 2 weeks :S

mercho

B. Of Leisure & Pleasure
HSC
hey guys...Hoping to find out today, as it has pretty much been a week...
fingers crossed :)
Brad

mercho

B. Of Leisure & Pleasure
HSC
Just got my letter then
I got conditional entry for both B.IST and B.ICT
I have to get at least 60 in maths for B.IST and at least 75 for B.ICT
cheers

DeanM

HSC
that condition is alright...
i hope i get mine aswell today... fingers crossed, im so anxious.... i think ill go check the letter box now...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
i got da board of studies letter about HSC advice line 2day, i rather get da uow 1 :(

StevChe

HSC
ahh dudes i no how it feels, i woke up every day running to the lettrbox waiting for the reply! i hope u's all get good news :) Good Luck!

DeanM

HSC
haha yea i got my advice letter yesterday, when i opened the letter box i seen alittle logo in the top corner, i got SOOO excited cause i thought it was UOW logo but it was only the board of studies one... i felt like the biggest idiot lol

Ninga

HSC
My lil sis got her letter on Friday. She had her interviews on Monday though with Infomatics. But if you guys are with Engineering...Good luck :)

Ninga

HSC
I cant remember...Think she got guaranteed for one, maybe B. Mathematics i think. I think conditional offers for B. Maths and Economics, and some other IT one...i cant remember honestly. But she got one guaranteed so i think she was happy. U can always transfer if you don't get into what you want :)

Good luck buddy :)

DeanM

HSC
Ninga said:
Good luck buddy :)
thanks mate...
yea i hope i get my bloody letter today aswell... but i know it wont come :( but its still good to be optimistic

DeanM

HSC
i had 2 people in my interview... professor Brain Uy, and Marina evans...
Yea i had an tour, this dude from 2nd yr engineering took us around.there was me, this other dude, and another dude with his mum...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
oh ok i had the senior lecture, Dr David something.....and that was it :rolleyes: having 1 person is better than 2

Music Master

HSC
I got my letter on wednesday. I got conditional entry for computer engineering on the basis that I have to get a minimum 80 for mathematics.
However, I think this is pretty weird, as I do maths Ext. 1, and in my trial I got 89% for mathematics and 69% for ext. 1. In my half yearly I got 99% for mathematics, but I didn't have my half-yearly results so they didn't know that.
I thought I'd get a conditional for physics, seeing as I only got 62%, but thats a good thing, 'cause 80 in mathematics is easy. Does this mean it doesn't matter what I get in Ext. 1? I hope so.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Music Master said:
I got my letter on wednesday. I got conditional entry for computer engineering on the basis that I have to get a minimum 80 for mathematics.
However, I think this is pretty weird, as I do maths Ext. 1, and in my trial I got 89% for mathematics and 69% for ext. 1. In my half yearly I got 99% for mathematics, but I didn't have my half-yearly results so they didn't know that.
I thought I'd get a conditional for physics, seeing as I only got 62%, but thats a good thing, 'cause 80 in mathematics is easy. Does this mean it doesn't matter what I get in Ext. 1? I hope so.
you don't have alot of physics in computer engineering. just a little in first year.

DooGseY

HSC
Music Master said:
I'm suprised you only got conditional, still, looks like you will make the grade easy. If they didn't mention ext. 1 then you won't need to worry about it, but I'm assuming they gave you the UAI you need as well as the maths mark? Just make sure you're around that UAI and you will be fine.

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
oh ok i had the senior lecture, Dr David something.....and that was it :rolleyes: having 1 person is better than 2
Dr David Stirling? Did he have like a beard? I have him for ECTE182 (Internet Technology 1)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)