• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

early entry letters (1 Viewer)

Habib

HSC
nah thats cool, i bothered to make a quick one anyway. I better get this positon, HSC is gonna kill me :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Well wasent that a fun day.

I got really scared when people were carrying around folders because i had nothing but it was ok, no interviews.

I scored a pen, a ruler, chocolate and a chupa chupa good day on the whole, apart from standing around waiting for buses in the rain

Habib

HSC
the interviewers were pretty quiet, i didnt say anything until they asked me questions. this goes for most of the students from my school. dont know if being quiet was a good idea though, it feels pretty weird.

i think i came nicely dressed, some guys wore suits and stuff, thats pretty cool. formal has style :p

my interviewers tell me the result next monday, if i was listening correctly...

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
well all we did was sit in a room got told what the course involoved, a few people who work in the area and talks from current students.

were you in the unibar? i was going to go sit in there to get out of the rain but then i realised what was going on so i stayed in the rain now im getting the flu.

I left at like 1 though, i got bored i didnt need lunch or to hear about studying abroad, scholarships or accomidation or have a tour of capus in the rain. stupid rain

Habib

HSC
eh? i didnt go to the unibar, i just arrived for my interview at 11.45 and left right after it, i ended up having the interview at 12~12.15 cos they were running late...

it was a fun trip to the uni, 110km speed limit almost the whole way and it was raining and foggy, i had a few slides here and there, it was tempting to drift and handbrake... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)