Early Entry, Who got in? (1 Viewer)

Feggs

HSC
If you applied for a double degree is it possible to only get an offer for one of those? I got a guaranteed offer for media and communications but there was no mention of the bachelor of arts degree on the letter, not even saying i didnt get that? Does that mean I didn't get in to the arts degree or is it some sort f mistake?

gibson-166

HSC
yorkstanham said:
got civil engineering, letter came today
BS! i applied for mechanical. didnt get anything today..maybe that means i didnt get and offer... :(

HSC
THE POSTMAN CAME THROUGH!

got guaranteed into Bachelor of International Studies and Bachelor of Arts!!

jasminjane3

HSC
so happy!!!! been sitting on my driveway waiting for postman this afternoon and just got media and communication unconditional (2 of my friends got the same )have wanted to do advertising and marketing ever since i read about it .. yay
haha so cant get back to study now though, cant concentrate at all and I have three exams this week damn it
good luck everyone :)

joshuabach

HSC
gibson-166 said:
BS! i applied for mechanical. didnt get anything today..maybe that means i didnt get and offer... :(
dw dude it will most likely come tomorrow me (civil) and a few mates (all mechanical) haven't recieved a response yet either

so ur not the only one haha

*crosses fingers*

gibson-166

HSC
phhewww! lol i hope you're right. the point is to take pressure OFF the HSC, not put more on

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Still waiting on B Science (Physics) from the Engineering faculty...Hopefully it comes tomorow.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
congrats to all and hopefully those of you waiting. Its an exciting feeling getting early entry, reminds myself of me lol.

Cheap Thrills

HSC
still waiting for law...not too confident. they said i would find out early this week...im really not liking my odds

inglisfan

HSC
anyone with a conditional offer or a letter to say you didnt recieve anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)