early entry - will my atar matter even if I get an early offer? (1 Viewer)

HSC
heyhey :hippie:

I just need to know if I get an offer through early entry but I then get a low atar than the course I want (for me psychology at MQ), will I still be guaranteed entry? Or will they revoke their offer?

P.S. this does not mean I won't try in the HSC exams but that would be a shitty thing to do, I'm just worried I'll mess up in them cos I can't lie my yr 12 grades are suffering a little (yr 11 grades was my peak).

thank you :angel:

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Hello!

If your offer is CONDITIONAL, MQU may outline that a condition is that you need to achieve a minimum ATAR of 80, for example. In that case, you need to achieve this ATAR or risk losing your offer.

If your offer is UNCONDITIONAL, MQU would inform you that you simply need to complete your HSC but do not need to attain any specific ATAR or HSC bands/marks.

Hope this helps!

HSC
Hello!

If your offer is CONDITIONAL, MQU may outline that a condition is that you need to achieve a minimum ATAR of 80, for example. In that case, you need to achieve this ATAR or risk losing your offer.

If your offer is UNCONDITIONAL, MQU would inform you that you simply need to complete your HSC but do not need to attain any specific ATAR or HSC bands/marks.

Hope this helps!
Awesome, thank you for replying :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)