Early mornings, or late nights? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Late nights - i am not a morning person and i'd probably forget/refuse to wake up early to finish off the assignment XD

gracee09

HSC
When you have an assignment due that you may have put off or not had the chance to work on, do you find you get more work done when you stay up until all hours of the night, or when you get up early in the mornings?

I prefer late nights. I'm not pushing a time limit as badly then - in the morning, whether you're finished or not, you have to leave for school at a certain time. I also find it easier to stay awake when I've already been awake all day. In the morning I'm still to groggy from having just woken up.
late night...i find it easier to stay awake then have to get up early...just can't motivate myself to do it lol

kazziiee

class of 2010 : )
HSC
i would rather get up early in the morning.

depends if your a morning or night person.

super.muppy

HSC
I wouldn't be able to sleep, knowing that I haven't finished an assessment task that is due the following day, so definitely late nights.
sammme andi i cant wake up early even if there is an alarm blaring in my ears lol

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Late nights because i have the option of working till 7am if i haven't finished an assessment etc
Though in year 11 i only did this once or twice. I TELL YA it's NOT a good experience both ways.

Must get that eco ass done ...hmmm due in a fortnight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)