Early trials exams uck! (1 Viewer)

Shoot4stars

HSC
My school is having there trial examinations 21st of june, this is bullshit, it collides with most seminars and i feel like i had time-restaints lol . is there any action i can take on my school to make them extend time till trials.

NewiJapper

HSC
Mine are in week 10 and 11 too. There is no point whinging about it now because they aren't going to change it. Grin and bear it buddy!

NB: A lot of people in my year do subjects where they require a body of work or have language/music orals so our school decided to have our trial at the end of this term rather than next, which i am thankful for because it would have clashed with my Jap speaking :S

kcqn93

HSC
My school is having there trial examinations 21st of june, this is bullshit, it collides with most seminars and i feel like i had time-restaints lol . is there any action i can take on my school to make them extend time till trials.
that was about to happen at my school too, but we complained like tomorrow to the new principal and she pushed it back to next term. lol

Shoot4stars

HSC
that was about to happen at my school too, but we complained like tomorrow to the new principal and she pushed it back to next term. lol
If i complain to the Board, do youse think they will take action?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
If i complain to the Board, do youse think they will take action?
I really doubt it, i'm sure they would just say you simply should have been more organised. Get used to it, i had 4 days between my classes/assessments ending and exams starting this semester.

bouncing

HSC
lol no, schools dont even have to set trials, its their choice they do. Also board will tell you to fuck off
exactly...

that sucks but you really cant do anything about it - thank god mine are next term

dont forget that everyone from your school's probably thinking the same as you - at least you'll have the holidays to fix up holes in your knowledge and stuff (Y) - guess thats a plus?

Shoot4stars

HSC
exactly...

that sucks but you really cant do anything about it - thank god mine are next term

dont forget that everyone from your school's probably thinking the same as you - at least you'll have the holidays to fix up holes in your knowledge and stuff (Y) - guess thats a plus?
Fuck the holidays, me and my mates are going camping and getting drunk since ive held back on social life for the past few weeks lol

bouncing

HSC
Fuck the holidays, me and my mates are going camping and getting drunk since ive held back on social life for the past few weeks lol
HAHAHA thats exactly what i would do :p except maybe not the camping part cos.. not really into that

at least you'll have longer to camp and get drunk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)